Saurez [FA release investigation findings]

Re: Suarez (merged)

any respect i previously had for liverpool has gone now,disgraceful showing by them over this issue,and really cant see how they can re-address it,a once honourable club is now a total disgrace imo...

Unknown_Genius said:
smudgedj said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
Oh dear - disgusting and sickening. Evolution´s failures.

FA should drag Liverpool in and hit them with a fine and points deduction.

Why should Liverpool be punished for what some idiots who happen to like them say on the internet? Should City be punished for threads on here about having a party when Fergie dies?

No, but then again, City didn't issue a statement in support of people who make jokes about Fergie dying and Mancini and the team didn't warm up yesterday wearing "Death to Bacon-Face" T Shirts.

Pam said:
smudgedj said:
Ducado said:
If you go on quite a few football forums, you will find that the majority of fans from other clubs are not happy about the way Liverpool FC have handled this, they have created a monster and the danger is unless they bring it under control it will consume any good name they ever had. They will fast become the Millwall of the Prem

Can't see how Liverpool and queen Kenny are going to get out of it, especially if they appeal.

Like they say; build 10 bridges but fuck one goat, nobody calls you a bridge builder.

I am astonished how badly they've handled this. The T Shirt stunt takes the absolute cake. The players and their manager are (quite literally) half-wits.

They are a laughing joke in South America, they can't believe what's happened. This negrito bollocks is seriously offense to someone you hardly know.

Suarez (merged)

deano ou812 said:
any respect i previously had for liverpool has gone now,disgraceful showing by them over this issue,and really cant see how they can re-address it,a once honourable club is now a total disgrace imo...

Liverpool should make a stand against this immediately, and also consider accepting the punishment in order to try to draw a line under the issue.

I seriously hope Liverpool help the authorities to identify the individuals caught up in this vile behaviour and that as many as possible are prosecuted - and banned from all football grounds. If these were City fans I'd be ashamed of them.

Evra is the victim here, and regardless of allegiances, I am 100% on his and United's side over this matter.

smudgedj said:
Ducado said:
If you go on quite a few football forums, you will find that the majority of fans from other clubs are not happy about the way Liverpool FC have handled this, they have created a monster and the danger is unless they bring it under control it will consume any good name they ever had. They will fast become the Millwall of the Prem

Can't see how Liverpool and queen Kenny are going to get out of it, especially if they appeal.

Like they say; build 10 bridges but fuck one goat, nobody calls you a bridge builder.
Never heard that before but I like it.

Liverpools handling of this is nothing short of disgraceful.
To see "King Kenny" in that T shirt really took the biscuit,
they obviously don't get it.
Paul McGraths comments in todays Irish papers
were spot on.

BlueMo' said:
Liverpools handling of this is nothing short of disgraceful.
To see "King Kenny" in that T shirt really took the biscuit,
they obviously don't get it.
Paul McGraths comments in todays Irish papers
were spot on.
Haven't read it, what did McGrath have to say?

disgusting, right they worn tshirts so why couldnt they wear the anti racism shirts instead?
[bigimg]http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/incoming/article833098.ece/ALTERNATES/gallery-large/John-Terry-Luis-Suarez+cropped[/bigimg]

would of been 10 times better than the suarez shirts..

and glen johnson is a fool

SWP's back said:
smudgedj said:
Ducado said:

Never heard that before but I like it.

It certainly made me rethink some lifestyle choices... ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.