Saurez [FA release investigation findings]

Re: Suarez (merged)

mancboy123 said:
The thing about this is the press and the scousers are in danger of making suarez seem a better player than he is when quite frankly it just isnt true his goalscoring record isnt that good and then people say he makes chances for others well lpools goalscoring record doesnt back that up either, then people say he is a game changer well the amount of draws lpool have had suggest he doesnt change those games into wins does he, the press and lpool fans are falling all over themselves to put this guy onto a pedestal which he just doesnt deserve to be on.

spot on, hes not even as good as bellamy or maxi, nevermined torres.
charlie adam and the back 4 & reina have carried that team not suarez, the blind media hype is nonsense

This whole thing is bewildering to be honest. A real stain on the game.

I especially don't get the way all commentators, even those who agree with the ban, seem to be following the line 'we don't think he is a racist, but he does appear to have used racist language'. Does that not make him a racist?

He has been found guilty and banned. Innocent until proven guilty is fine, but innocent until proven guilty and then until there's a written report and he's had time to appeal is horse shit.

He did it. He's banned. We should all feel free to condemn him. If he appeals and loses, double the ban and then charge Liverpool with bringing the game into disrepute for their foot stamping antics over the last week. Can't see how he can appeal and win?

Should just accept the punishment, sign up to promote the anti racism campaign, and more importantly, shut the fuck up.

The people that say "He isnt even that good" have probably hardly ever seen him play. Hes a brilliant player, people can bang on about goal stats but i for would be relieved if he didn't line up against us. Hes the only player i fear from the Liverpool team

Suarez (merged)

Armaan said:
The people that say "He isnt even that good" have probably hardly ever seen him play. Hes a brilliant player, people can bang on about goal stats but i for would be relieved if he didn't line up against us. Hes the only player i fear from the Liverpool team

He might be brilliant but the stats don't add up with his contribution and goal scoring record that reeks of average at best!

Kinky was a "Brilliant" player we got relegated with him in our side

Brand new exclusive shot of Suarez filming the sequel to Ice Age..

images

It's not often I disagree with your take on things Waspish but I think stats don't give the full picture with regards to the buck toothed racist, you'll often see the assist (ie last pass before a chance/goal) down as a particular player but very often it's the pass or the movement before that creates the assisted pass that can often be the most telling, I think BTR comes into this catergory more than most and something which you don't often see on the stats, yes his goal scoring record isn't great but his presence often creates opportunities for others, I think that's a big part of his game which is overlooked mate.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
"King" Kenny has now taken delsuion to an even higher level;
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...FA-to-act-over-fans-abuse-of-Luis-Suarez.html

Kenny Dalglish has called on the FA to protect Luis Suarez from the "antagonism" of opposing supporters. Wigan fans booed Suárez on Wednesday, the day after the striker was banned for eight matches for calling Patrice Evra "negro" during Liverpool's game with Manchester United at Anfield on Oct 15.

Henry Winter rightly lays into him in the article. Perhaps the King that Kenny most resembles is George III.

Or Canute.
Canute is the English version. In the original it was Cnut, which is far more appropriate.

Suarez (merged)

Dirty Harry said:
It's not often I disagree with your take on things Waspish but I think stats don't give the full picture with regards to the buck toothed racist, you'll often see the assist (ie last pass before a chance/goal) down as a particular player but very often it's the pass or the movement before that creates the assisted pass that can often be the most telling, I think BTR comes into this catergory more than most and something which you don't often see on the stats, yes his goal scoring record isn't great but his presence often creates opportunities for others, I think that's a big part of his game which is overlooked mate.

Can see where you are coming from, for Liverpool he's a player they NEED because they very short on skill players.. We'll see how Liverpool get on when he's banned, it'll be interesting?....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.