Saurez [FA release investigation findings]

Re: Suarez

blink922 said:
lee-mcfc said:
[bigimg]http://sotb.bluefields.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/SuarezFinger11.jpg[/bigimg]

I can't believe that scousers are breaking out the "BUT IT'S CULTURALLY ACCEPTABLE IN URUGUAY!" argument for this one. ffs. dumb twats.
So if they sign a Korean they can eat dog?

Just seen the interview with Dalglish on SSN regarding the Rooney appeal and Suarez' persecution by the FA and the media. Fuck me the guy has lost the plot, I used to think he was a good manager, but second time round he is totally paranoid and thinks every fooker has got it in for all that is Dipperpool.

MadchesterCity said:
Posting this again as I think we need a Suarez specific thread, we need to get this clown

The media need to get a hold of this clown and ensure he has given a long term ban.

Diving, spitting, biting, cheating, racist remarks, provocitive gestures and conning the referee all the time.

How can this clown be able to avoid punishment in our league.

He is a blatant cheat, it's time the media went after this clown

He is on the ground 50% of the time he is playing, the diving against us when he was blatantly trying to get kompany sent off must be reviewed.

He reminds me so much of El Hady Diouf - but maybe even worse!

What a terrible role model for kids, time to make an example!!

Time to put the clown down!

spot on, he's a right **** in every way.

harry the plumber said:
blink922 said:
lee-mcfc said:
[bigimg]http://sotb.bluefields.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/SuarezFinger11.jpg[/bigimg]

I can't believe that scousers are breaking out the "BUT IT'S CULTURALLY ACCEPTABLE IN URUGUAY!" argument for this one. ffs. dumb twats.

Personally I would prefer to eat pussy !!

Oil everywhere! said:
Just seen the interview with Dalglish on SSN regarding the Rooney appeal and Suarez' persecution by the FA and the media. Fuck me the guy has lost the plot, I used to think he was a good manager, but second time round he is totally paranoid and thinks every fooker has got it in for all that is Dipperpool.
Was it just me, or did Dogleash look fairly rough at the press conference? Time to pack in the Buckfast Kenny, sorry, King Kenny™.

jimharri said:
Oil everywhere! said:
Was it just me, or did Dogleash look fairly rough at the press conference? Time to pack in the Buckfast Kenny, sorry, King Kenny™.

C'mon Jim, we don't need an invasion of dippers on bluemoon just because you didn't show King Kenny enough respect by momentarily failing to call him by his totally imaginary honorific.

oakiecokie said:
harry the plumber said:
blink922 said:

Personally I would prefer to eat pussy !!

Me too. Dog meat. No way. I'm not a cannibal.
BTW guys don't slag King Kenny with words like 'Dogleash' ;)
Scousers here likely will hound you.
Is Scourez' bark worse than his bite?

harry the plumber said:
blink922 said:
lee-mcfc said:

only if he prepares and eats the meal on the pitch

What's so annoying is that Liverpool the club itself will take the punishment for him he wont feel it himself.
And worst thing is he'd probably do it all again tomorrow without even thinking about it.

He is a racist, a cheater, a diver, he bit a player, he insulted an entire stadium of fans, who paid a lot of money to go see the match.
If he did that against us I'd be furious, spend that much on these clowns you'd at least expect them to try and act professional, I mean who the hell does he think he is.
Or if he was one of us, if (God forbid) I was a Liverpool fan I would have been absolutely mortified by his actions in the Liverpool jersey.

He sums up absolutely everything that is wrong with modern football.
All about the money, all about the brats. They think they earn that ridiculous wage they get, they think they're that good, worth that much, hell they can do just about anything they want.
Who's going to stop them.

I'm running out of respect quickly for many footballers these days. We see rare glimpses of good guys, Shay Given would be one of them, there are a handful more but really the game is being ruined by spoilt little children being pampered and protected by a bubble of wealth and security.

These guys are supposed to be our heroes, they're supposed to be the guys the kids of today look up to, what a great example he's setting.
He's embarasing to Liverpool, to their club, their supporters and football in general and he should be punnished to the full extent that the rules allows it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.