Saurez [FA release investigation findings]

Re: Suarez

blink922 said:
lee-mcfc said:
[bigimg]http://sotb.bluefields.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/SuarezFinger11.jpg[/bigimg]

I can't believe that scousers are breaking out the "BUT IT'S CULTURALLY ACCEPTABLE IN URUGUAY!" argument for this one. ffs. dumb twats.
I'll be gobsmacked if he gets off with anything less than a 3 game ban for that.

If he does get found guilty of the racism then that will probably get him a 6 game ban also. Only the most deluded of people would think he was calling Evra a mate, especially repeated 8-10 times in a niggly match against well known hated rivals. I am 100% sure he knew exactly what he was doing and was trying to get Evra to bite and earn a yellow/red card.

He's likely to be out for a quarter of their season and serve him right, the diving, cheating cnut.

Going back to the Balo-Suarez comparison from earlier.

First, I agree there's a world of difference between the two. Suarez is nothing but a real nasty piece of work.

More importantly, if he was here at City, Mancini would come down hard on him every time for each and every fuck up he made. This is the big difference between him and Dalgleish. Dalgleish seems to offer endless, unconditional support to the person who's rapidly becoming the most disliked Premiership player in years (I struggle to remember someone I personally dislike more, and that's including all the rag assholes). Okay, so we don't know what goes on behind closed doors, and maybe Suarez is taking a huge bollocking there. But you know what? I don't think so; from the fact that Suarez doesn't seem to be changing, I bet you Dalgleish is just as enabling in private.

bluemoondays said:
blink922 said:
lee-mcfc said:
[bigimg]http://sotb.bluefields.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/SuarezFinger11.jpg[/bigimg]

I can't believe that scousers are breaking out the "BUT IT'S CULTURALLY ACCEPTABLE IN URUGUAY!" argument for this one. ffs. dumb twats.
I'll be gobsmacked if he gets off with anything less than a 3 game ban for that.

If he does get found guilty of the racism then that will probably get him a 6 game ban also. Only the most deluded of people would think he was calling Evra a mate, especially repeated 8-10 times in a niggly match against well known hated rivals. I am 100% sure he knew exactly what he was doing and was trying to get Evra to bite and earn a yellow/red card.

He's likely to be out for a quarter of their season and serve him right, the diving, cheating cnut.

agreed on Evra, he us a crooked cheat, worst of the lot

Now the investigations are picking up let's hope tehy slam down hard on that cheating clown

Only way he will learn, I would like to see him banned for the remainder of the season as a warning to all other who want to risk walking the plank

Agree with posts re; Suarez being the epitomy of everything wrong with the game/society in general these days.

Just a plain ol' ****.

Like Tevez...but without the goals

st. blue said:
Agree with posts re; Suarez being the epitomy of everything wrong with the game/society in general these days.

Just a plain ol' ****.

Like Tevez...but without the goals
and lots of diving

8 league goals in almost 30 games for Suarez yet they say he's better than Torres was for them. I think they need their head testing a bit.

Rooney got done for swearing in an adrenaline rush goal. Suarez is sticking his middle finger up to thousands of fans including kids. They have to be consistent on this one

Suarez

Did anyone see the Liverpool press conference? They got out a *projector*, and replayed all the incidents that they felt Suarez was hard done by the referee in the Fulham game.

What a travesty of a club, and indeed a city.

Worst Case Ontario said:
Biggest **** in PL, but quite amazing player

you really think so? 4 goals in the prem so far this season. the same as adam johnson. for a main striker it seems to me like suarez is underperforming. mind you, he might do a bit better if he spent less time throwing himself on the deck & waving his arm frantically as if he's had both his legs broken.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.