Saurez [FA release investigation findings]

Re: Suarez

Dalgliesh now criticising the FA for setting a bad example in appealing Rooney's ban.
Me thinks he's paving the way for any appeal should they ban Goofy for a lengthy stretch.

We have reams and reams of print castigating against all South American players for their cheating and diving ways eversince Maradona got away single-handedly.

Now for us British folks, especially scousers, to embrace this cheating conniving, cannibal and find his behaviour acceptable. It beggars my mind.

The FA got to realize that this might come back to bit them in their arse if, God forbid, England got cheated by any South American again.

Well how can the FA if they mitigate or excuse this South American scouser behaviour?

He gave all the rest of his sub continent mates a bad rep.

lee-mcfc said:
[bigimg]http://sotb.bluefields.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/SuarezFinger11.jpg[/bigimg]

To be fair someone asked him what Carroll needed to pull out in order to go some way to justifying his price tag.

ndjsleftnipple said:
Dalgliesh now criticising the FA for setting a bad example in appealing Rooney's ban.
Me thinks he's paving the way for any appeal should they ban Goofy for a lengthy stretch.

He is right though about criticising the FA. Rooney was sent off for kicking an opponent, blatantly. 3 game ban is what you get for this. Appealing Rooneys ban should leave the FA open to any challenges for club players 3 game ban.

Hope they increase it to 4.
Rooney has himself to blame

daveduke67 said:
lee-mcfc said:
[bigimg]http://sotb.bluefields.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/SuarezFinger11.jpg[/bigimg]

To be fair someone asked him what Carroll needed to pull out in order to go some way to justifying his price tag.

Ah....is that it.
I thought someone had asked him how many league goals he'd scored in the last 2 months.

How anyone can defend Suarez though is the mystery. Ive never seen 1 player annoy so many different sets of fans with blatant cheating. Everton, Us, Fulham you could clearly hear the fans chant "cheat" at him.

Daglish defending Saurez is up there with Gary Barlow defending that tone deaf Franky Decoza or what ever his name is

On the bright side, at least after recently facing Suarez and his antics, we didnt notice the blatant cheating of Olic last night who went down screaming after every tackle. Compared to Saurez he was a saint though

lee-mcfc said:

I can't believe that scousers are breaking out the "BUT IT'S CULTURALLY ACCEPTABLE IN URUGUAY!" argument for this one. ffs. dumb twats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.