Saurez [FA release investigation findings]

Re: Suarez

FA Statement

The Independent Regulatory Commission has confirmed there will be no decision this evening and will continue working through the weekend.

There will be no announcement on any decision before Tuesday 20 December 2011 at the earliest.

MSP said:
The cookie monster said:
oakiecokie said:
Ah, thought he meant he`d heard a whisper already from todays meeting.
Winter will be a biased **** whatever happens..

He's very very fond of the dippers!

He wrote some disgusting article yesterday trying to defend Suarez.
When you write biographies for king fucking kenny,gerrard & john barnes you have an interest in the club!

Very very embarrassing especially when Dalglish tries to convince everyone they are the victims.Biggest cheat since Ronaldo,even more so than Nani.

MSP said:
FA Statement

The Independent Regulatory Commission has confirmed there will be no decision this evening and will continue working through the weekend.

There will be no announcement on any decision before Tuesday 20 December 2011 at the earliest.
Good news for us that

SWP's back said:
MSP said:
FA Statement

Good news for us that
Hmmm i thought you didnt rate him?

The cookie monster said:
SWP's back said:
MSP said:
FA Statement

Good news for us that
Reading never was your strongest suit.

The cookie monster said:
SWP's back said:
The cookie monster said:
Reading never was your strongest suit.
O'k then you said he wasnt top notch..

Anyway i agree 100% it will be great news..

Just hope if & when he gets banned they delay the start of it to just before we play them...
Now it will be 4 games ban to miss the league game.

6 for the first cup.

9 for all three.

Suarez

If he get found guilty for being a racist he should be banned for 6 months! What does someone get for taking drugs?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.