Saurez [FA release investigation findings]

Suarez

johnmc said:
He's accepting calling evra a "negro". Is that racist? Obviously in the context he has said it it is. But i think he will escape major punishment

If he said it in a patronising way I feel its just as bad and should get a 6 months ban...........

Re: Suarez

if he had been cleared of racism on friday, the fa would have cleared him friday. maybe theres more to this, and with the fa showing fifa, the right way to deal with racism. hope the fa make an example of goofy.

Suarez

The key point with the Suarez case is that he lives and works in England where the words he used aren't accepted in football or society.

Claiming 'cultural differences' is not a defence in my view. All clubs have a responsibility to educate their foreign players so this sort of thing doesn't happen.

Let's face it, if you went to Saudi Arabia and acted like it was a drunken Saturday night in Manchester, you wouldn't be able to escape getting banged up or publicly flogged on the basis that that's what people do over here most weekends.

I really hope the FA don't bottle this one and dish out the punishment Suarez's behaviour deserves.

if the fa found no grounds on friday regarding rasism, suarez imo would have been cleared. really hopeful this **** gets a lengthy ban on tuesday.

MadchesterCity said:
Any news on this horrible twunt, thought the ban would be decided by now

Decision due tomorrow I think. Anything more than a three game ban (if it includes their Wednesday game with Wigan) would mean he misses as least one game against us.

If he's found guilty i'd like to think he'd be given a Rio-esque length of a ban

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.