Saurez [FA release investigation findings]

Re: Re: Suarez

Juan King said:
Kenny Dogleish has gone down in my view over the way he has gone on with this too.

The whole club, manager, supporters come out of this looking appalling.

The way they tried to defend Suarez in this case by slandering everyone else involved in it (and some not) was disgusting.

Re: Suarez - 8 Match Ban

Just read Liverpool's Official Riposte...just me or were they dangerously treading close to 'He's not racist, he's got friends who are black' with some of that guff.

malg said:
Alan Oakes Shinpads said:
thomasobDK said:
personally i think 8 matches are way over the top, i mean he didn't injure anyone, all he did was saying some poorly choised words in a very heated situation. 3 matches are more than sufficient for this "crime" in my book...

Racism is racism and not acceptable
Yep. 8 match ban says it all - anyone caught racially abusing anyone on the pitch will get fucked right over. Let's see what happens with Terry.

2 match ban for the england skipper tops and the bin dippers heads will explode

Re: Suarez

Hang on - you get a 3 match ban after a weekend and get 2 days to appeal. He gets 8 and 2 weeks to appeal and then maybe another two weeks later he will begin his punishment
WTF!!?
It´s taken god knows how long to get this far - surely in that time the ban and appeal could have been dealt with

Total bollox imho

Read they decided 4 days ago on ban but Fa making sure everything is water tight. If they appeal and it stays then if i'm right he will then miss United, Everton and Arsenal league games later on in the year. big risk for them.

He should have just kicked fuck out of evra he would have been better off.

Re: Suarez

That official statment looks like it's written by one of the fanboys on RAWK. Disgraceful!

They will do everything they can so he can play in the cup games.The league isnt a consideration for them now so it's all out for the cup.

Alan Oakes Shinpads said:
thomasobDK said:
personally i think 8 matches are way over the top, i mean he didn't injure anyone, all he did was saying some poorly choised words in a very heated situation. 3 matches are more than sufficient for this "crime" in my book...

Racism is racism and not acceptable

i agree, but 8 games ban? personally i would prefer those kinds of bans being given for violent conduct instead of this. i'm sure evra has said something nasty back, but since it wasn't racist he is not being punished at all... i mean technically he could have said that his mother was a cheap whore and gotten away with it much easier, since it wasn't racism.

it's just a dangerous route to go down in my book.

that being said, he has gotten away with a lot of diving and card-waving this year so i guess it evens out for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.