Saurez [FA release investigation findings]

Re: Suarez

RAWK is pure comedy gold tonight one of the best

Either we fight and appeal or just ignore it and say the FA have no authority to ban him. Anyone think we could just play him and indicate we belive the FA is wrong and take it to court. The FA cannot keep someone from working a job can they?

Ducado said:
RAWK is pure comedy gold tonight one of the best

Either we fight and appeal or just ignore it and say the FA have no authority to ban him. Anyone think we could just play him and indicate we belive the FA is wrong and take it to court. The FA cannot keep someone from working a job can they?

Hahahaha that has to be the most stupid thing I've ever read

Re: Suarez - 8 Match Ban

corky1970 said:
nomorethaksintimes said:
Just read Liverpool's Official Riposte...just me or were they dangerously treading close to 'He's not racist, he's got friends who are black' with some of that guff.

read it in full

ill break it down

" but but but, hes got black mates, what about evra he said stuff too,lets tarnish him with the same brush to deflect attention..wheres my candle and minutes silence"

lolol

The scousers are a bit dumb. Itis all a fix and conspiracy to stop them dominating world football. According to them also there is no evidence etc etc.

If that was any city player i would be fucking livid he did it before anything else. I despise racists

Agent Bernstein reading the Dippers' statement.

fxbcpv.jpg

thomasobDK said:
Alan Oakes Shinpads said:
thomasobDK said:
personally i think 8 matches are way over the top, i mean he didn't injure anyone, all he did was saying some poorly choised words in a very heated situation. 3 matches are more than sufficient for this "crime" in my book...

Racism is racism and not acceptable

i agree, but 8 games ban? personally i would prefer those kinds of bans being given for violent conduct instead of this. i'm sure evra has said something nasty back, but since it wasn't racist he is not being punished at all... i mean technically he could have said that his mother was a cheap whore and gotten away with it much easier, since it wasn't racism.

it's just a dangerous route to go down in my book.

that being said, he has gotten away with a lot of diving and card-waving this year so i guess
it evens out for him.

I can't believe that you're serious with this bollocks. Racism can't be tolerated in any shape or form by decent people. Please tell me you're fishing cos the alternative is worrying

rickmcfc said:
Manc in London said:
When we play tjhem in the second leg of the semi, will we have a minutes applause or a minutes silence?

I'm going to take a candle and have a minute of laughing my bollocks off!

Hahaha

What are the chances the fans make a 'free the Liverpool one' or 'justice for Suarez'?

corky1970 said:
nomorethaksintimes said:
Just read Liverpool's Official Riposte...just me or were they dangerously treading close to 'He's not racist, he's got friends who are black' with some of that guff.

read it in full

ill break it down

" but but but, hes got black mates, what about evra he said stuff too,lets tarnish him with the same brush to deflect attention..wheres my candle and minutes silence"

page 3 mate :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.