Saurez [FA release investigation findings]

Re: Suarez - 8 Match Ban

corky1970 said:
i fear if he does go to prison hell chew himself a tunnel and escape behind a poster of jessica rabbit .all shawshank likey like

Hahaha

They won't need to put his food in the cell. He could eat it through the hatch or the bars.

The statement made me think of a hardline zealot saying, "Gays are sinful, immoral people... I don't hate them of course... I have gay mates! But they should burn in eternal fire and feel God's wrath."

Re: Suarez

The club could implode over this.

I think they have really shot themselves in the foot with that statement.

strongbowholic said:
Someone should tell the folk over at RAWK to 'calm down'.
Actually, some has!

calm down - there's an appeal process. and one of after that. This is only the beginning

I can't believe people are trying to justify his choice of words on there, and refer to "...context..." You couldn't make it up.

sam-caddick said:
rickmcfc said:
sam-caddick said:
Just thinking then, Suarez has 14 days appeal time.. doesn't that mean he can play any game in that time? Liverpool play us in 14 days time.

Yes he can play whilst the appeal is heard. Just something to think about, he is also up for a charge for swearing at the fulham fans. If he appeals the 8 game ban, with 3 suspended, then when the hearing is for the fulham incident, the suspended 3 games will come straight into play. He will be found guilty of the fulham incident, it's on camera!

Nice one mate for the answer. Would be interesting to see how it all fizzles out to when the Fulham incident is resolved. Basically he has got no hope. Too big a hole!

Usually suspended sentences only come into effect for incidents occuring after the suspended sentence is imposed.

Surely they can't do anything with an appeal ?, he's either guilty of racial abuse or he isn't, if the FA say its an 8 game ban then that's the ban. They wouldn't have found him guilty without the evidence, I can't see anything changing.

A buddy of mine is one of the top sports PR gurus in America(villa fan too from the UK) and I've just forwarded him that statement.Needless to say he's gobsmacked a professional company released it.There's several incidents of poor grammar,let alone some of the comments are farcical.

I just said I reckon Kenny wrote it ;-)

Very harsh sentence in my opinion ,but as he's one of their top players, this augers well for us with the games coming up.

When we play tjhem in the second leg of the semi, will we have a minutes applause or a minutes silence?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.