Saurez [FA release investigation findings]

Suarez

Ducado said:
RAWK is pure comedy gold tonight one of the best

Either we fight and appeal or just ignore it and say the FA have no authority to ban him. Anyone think we could just play him and indicate we belive the FA is wrong and take it to court. The FA cannot keep someone from working a job can they?

That's the funnest comment I've seen in a long time !

Re: Suarez - 8 Match Ban

Am I the only one to think this is wrong?

When will John Terry get banned? Or will he not cause he's English?

The FA is a joke.

Re: Suarez

Liverpool statement is rediculous, cant be racist he has black friends, united surely gonna have to do something about the evra character references aswell considering he didnt make that chelsea allegation, think it was a member of staff.

Re: Re: Suarez

moomba said:
Juan King said:
Kenny Dogleish has gone down in my view over the way he has gone on with this too.

The whole club, manager, supporters come out of this looking appalling.

The way they tried to defend Suarez in this case by slandering everyone else involved in it (and some not) was disgusting.

a typical scouse response. it's everyone else's fault not theirs.

Re: Re: Suarez - 8 Match Ban

richball_PF55 said:
Am I the only one to think this is wrong?

When will John Terry get banned? Or will he not cause he's English?

The FA is a joke.

He's subject of a police investigation, any FA action will have to wait for that to run it's course.

Re: Suarez

Ducado said:
RAWK is pure comedy gold tonight one of the best

Either we fight and appeal or just ignore it and say the FA have no authority to ban him. Anyone think we could just play him and indicate we belive the FA is wrong and take it to court. The FA cannot keep someone from working a job can they?
funny as fcuk, no doubt about it,there is some thick fcukers on rawk...

In response to the "but he has black friends" argument from the deluded scousers....

Kiddie fiddlers have kids,does that mean they can't be abusers? Utter fucking drivel

For fucks sake.The scousers have seriously fucked up here and I for one am going to enjoy the 3rd Jan and the 18th Jan. Bring your candles peeps.

Manc in London said:
The Liverpool FC statement is a tad aggressive. At one point they basically say ' he cannot be racist as he has mates who are black'. Pathetic and desperate.

Ah well, his name is mud across the world now.

One of the old fellas from the famed Anfield boot room wrote it.

LeeThomas_ Lee Thomas
Hope evra fucking dies, if I ever see him in the street I'll give that **** more racism than he's ever heard then spit in his fucking face.
43 minutes ago

CantStandWools
I hope #MUNICH happens again and Evra's head fucking rolls like Duncan's fanny head you fucking inbred shithouses. #mufc”

Rogan_W92
Boom boom boom Suarez is a loom he's gonna kill evra cos evra is a c**n #suarez #fuckthefa #Munich

Stay classy Liverpool

(i had to filter c**n, but it is the word you expect it would be)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.