Saurez [FA release investigation findings]

Re: Suarez (merged)

Rammy Blue said:
Apologies for joining the debate late but I've only just got in and have read the last few pages.

What I don't get is that it appears Suarez has admitted the abuse but claims he didn't mean it racially as it is a term used differently in Uruguay.

Liverpool's statement makes out they don't believe he was guilty of anything whatsoever as they claim no-one heard what was said - why does that matter if Suarez has already admitted what he said but just says it was out of context??????

The problem is, in Suarez's own country the term is used 'fondly' and negatively. By Suarez admitting to the frequent over use of the phrase to a player he has no cause to view 'fondly' then the negative connotation of the word must be true.

Basically, he hung himself.

Bigga said:
Rammy Blue said:
Apologies for joining the debate late but I've only just got in and have read the last few pages.

What I don't get is that it appears Suarez has admitted the abuse but claims he didn't mean it racially as it is a term used differently in Uruguay.

Liverpool's statement makes out they don't believe he was guilty of anything whatsoever as they claim no-one heard what was said - why does that matter if Suarez has already admitted what he said but just says it was out of context??????

The problem is, in Suarez's own country the term is used 'fondly' and negatively. By Suarez admitting to the frequent over use of the phrase to a player he has no cause to view 'fondly' then the negative connotation of the word must be true.

I agree completely mate, maybe you misunderstood my post - what I don't get is Liverpool FC's statement backing up their player when he has admitted what he said, if you read LFC's statement again they seem to make out he had no charge to answer.

Bigga said:
Rammy Blue said:

BINGO!

I wonder what Alex Ferguson, Patrice Evra and the FA are going to make of Liverpool's statement.

The press are going to have a field day. And heads should really roll at LFC. They have made themselves look idiotic.

Rammy Blue said:
Bigga said:
Rammy Blue said:

I agree completely mate, maybe you misunderstood my post - what I don't get is Liverpool FC's statement backing up their player when he has admitted what he said, if you read LFC's statement again they seem to make out he had no charge to answer.

LFC's statement is so confused and ill advised that it could've been penned by someone on RAWK.

Bigga said:

Whoa hold your fucking horses. Can you just delete this post please, because I absolutely hate agreeing with you.

Probably the most simple and most articulate explanation I've seen yet. You should post it on RAWK.

Rammy Blue said:
Bigga said:
Rammy Blue said:

Becaue we are talking about Liverpool. They can never see their wrongs and always believe there’s a conspiracy against them. I honestly cant see any other club come with such an embarrassing statement. They even called for Evra to be banned

Ric said:
Rammy Blue said:
Bigga said:

LFC's statement is so confused and ill advised that it could've been penned by someone on RAWK.

dogleash sounds so confused and ill advised i wouldn't be surprised if he was on RAWK.

Another gem from RAWK-

"Its disgusting that a governing body can drag out such a case. Having a negative effect on not only the player but the club during the whole case. For the fact that they have dragged it out since October I believe they should come out and apologise to Liverpool and Luis and offer us compensation of 3 points and a bye to the final of the fa cup."

Apologies for being a latecomer to the thread but has there been any word on what Suarez actually said? Either in English or in Spanish...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.