Saurez [FA release investigation findings]

Re: Suarez (merged)

Ahh, shite. Suarez was in my fantasy team. Gotta flog him now and buy someone else. First chicpea gets injured, now this. Sick of being midtable, even with Silva, Nani and Bale in midfield??

Bigga said:
Calcio said:
Cheadle Blue said:
will liverpool want to appeal, and stand bye someone thats been found "guilty" of racism? its a difficult one for their club and how to play it from here. i for one will sit back and enjoy this blowing up and ruining their season. another year with no european football....happy days
Its not diffucult one at all. What they need to do is accept the ban, apologies to the player, and make suarez apology. Say they will help the player not to make similar mistakes in the future and just move on. Everyone would accept that. He used a racist word, sh!t happens. Just be man enough to apologies and learn from it.

Instead they are writing a statement where they want Evra to be charged as well. Talk about bad pr

This is very true.

It's like a kid found guilty of a crime that he admitted to and his Ma coming on TV to tell the world "he's done no wrong, he's a good boy!"!! It's a real 'wtf??' moment!

I mean, how do the Dippers appeal about someone who's admitted guilt? It will just be seen as 'frivolous' and added to. They should just let it go.

Thats exactly what i meant mate. they can't appeal cos he's guilty, but the club will want their best team for the for the big games, but they can't be seen to stand by a racist. Their fans however will want the club to fight it all the way. RAWK are planning to fill away ends with uruguay shirts etc..hilarious really.

BillyShears said:
I like Suarez and I don't think he's a racist (although obviously I don't know him). I think Patrice Evra is a **** of the highest order and I think that had this exchange taken place between a rag and a Stoke player we'd have heard nothing more about it.

Not read the LFC statement - but honestly - I'd expect them to back their best player to the hilt. City would do the same in under the circumstances.

It's not the backing of the player that's relevant, it's that LFC are making out Suarez has no charge to answer to when he has already admitted what he said.

Rocket Sauce said:
It's amazing the amount of people (not just dipper fans) defending Suarez. Their biggest arguments are that, in his culture, using "negrito" is perfectly acceptable (I believe that is the term/phrase in question). Heard that it's something he would call his little brother. Something that is sometimes used as a term of endearment.

Well, it's NOT acceptable, it's not a term of endearment, and he wasn't speaking to his little brother.

Anyone who argues otherwise is a clueless twat.

Serious question, would there be any shouts of racism if a white person was called a "white ****"?

Sabster said:
Rocket Sauce said:
It's amazing the amount of people (not just dipper fans) defending Suarez. Their biggest arguments are that, in his culture, using "negrito" is perfectly acceptable (I believe that is the term/phrase in question). Heard that it's something he would call his little brother. Something that is sometimes used as a term of endearment.

Well, it's NOT acceptable, it's not a term of endearment, and he wasn't speaking to his little brother.

Serious question, would there be any shouts of racism if a white person was called a "white ****"?

probably not mate, but lets not get started on that one! lets just laugh at the dippers

Calcio said:
Bigga said:
Calcio said:
Its not diffucult one at all. What they need to do is accept the ban, apologies to the player, and make suarez apology. Say they will help the player not to make similar mistakes in the future and just move on. Everyone would accept that. He used a racist word, sh!t happens. Just be man enough to apologies and learn from it.

Instead they are writing a statement where they want Evra to be charged as well. Talk about bad pr

This is very true.

It's like a kid found guilty of a crime that he admitted to and his Ma coming on TV to tell the world "he's done no wrong, he's a good boy!"!! It's a real 'wtf??' moment!

I mean, how do the Dippers appeal about someone who's admitted guilt? It will just be seen as 'frivolous' and added to. They should just let it go.
Their defence is in Uruguay its friendly banter between mates. Evra and Suarez is mates and go way back, despite what Evra says that’s how Suarez views Evra….a mate

Sorry, but that's bullsh*t. A genuine 'mate' would shrug off the incident and say nothing about it, less press charges.

Did you not see the reaction from Evra to his 'mate' Suarez on the pitch after the 'coming together'??

I dunno who your mates are, but I treat mine with more respect!!

Some musings:

1. Patrice Evra has prior history of crying racism.

2. The FA have just set the most dangerous precedent ever seen in football.

3. The FA have just appealed a blatant violent conduct case, this makes the Suarez punishment even more outrageous.

4. Anyone who suggests that calling someone a n****r is worse than deliberately kicking someone either has a huge chip on their shoulder, or a lack of brain cells, or both.

Much as I dislike Liverpool this is a poor, poor move by the FA who have now opened up a whole world of verbal abuse accusations.

Footballers need to man the fuck up.

Sabster said:
Rocket Sauce said:

You don't half say some really thick things on this site!!

a) If the individual 'insulted' had cause to raise the issue, then he should. Especially of the 'bully' admits it.

b) If a member of the public lip reads such an event and it's caught on TV, then too right the 'bully' should be brought up on charges.

The victim's skin tone makes no difference for the 'crime'.

Johnsonontheleft said:
Some musings:

1. Patrice Evra has prior history of crying racism.

2. The FA have just set the most dangerous precedent ever seen in football.

3. The FA have just appealed a blatant violent conduct case, this makes the Suarez punishment even more outrageous.

4. Anyone who suggests that calling someone a n****r is worse than deliberately kicking someone either has a huge chip on their shoulder, or a lack of brain cells, or both.

Much as I dislike Liverpool this is a poor, poor move by the FA who have now opened up a whole world of verbal abuse accusations.

Footballers need to man the fuck up.

Evening Sepp.

BillyShears said:
I like Suarez and I don't think he's a racist (although obviously I don't know him). I think Patrice Evra is a **** of the highest order and I think that had this exchange taken place between a rag and a Stoke player we'd have heard nothing more about it.

Not read the LFC statement - but honestly - I'd expect them to back their best player to the hilt. City would do the same in under the circumstances.

Hold on mate,

Racism aside for a second, what is there to like about the guy??
he's a known cheat (World Cup) who instead of learning from it has come to our shores and dives - and were not just talking exaggerates a foul - literally dives and CONSTANTLY tries to get fellow professionals sent off.

he is a horrible little man with no morals whatsoever and if enough players like him come over here and do what he does they will ruin the Premiership.
Couple that with the fact that he is now proven to have used raciest language to a fellow pro and alleged "mate" and suddenly you have the type of player that I would like to see thrown from our league and our country.

If your saying you like him as a player - diving, & cheating aside he is one hell of a skillful player but 'Like him'? No chance. At least, not for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.