Saurez [FA release investigation findings]

Re: Suarez (merged)

Johnsonontheleft said:
Some musings:

1. Patrice Evra has prior history of crying racism.

2. The FA have just set the most dangerous precedent ever seen in football.

3. The FA have just appealed a blatant violent conduct case, this makes the Suarez punishment even more outrageous.

4. Anyone who suggests that calling someone a n****r is worse than deliberately kicking someone either has a huge chip on their shoulder, or a lack of brain cells, or both.

Much as I dislike Liverpool this is a poor, poor move by the FA who have now opened up a whole world of verbal abuse accusations.

Footballers need to man the fuck up.
I believe Suarez admitted calling Evra "Negrito".

Racism is not acceptable banter

Johnsonontheleft said:
Some musings:

3. The FA have just appealed a blatant violent conduct case, this makes the Suarez punishment even more outrageous.

4. Anyone who suggests that calling someone a n****r is worse than deliberately kicking someone either has a huge chip on their shoulder, or a lack of brain cells, or both.

Much as I dislike Liverpool this is a poor, poor move by the FA who have now opened up a whole world of verbal abuse accusations.

What footballer do you know, playing the game in the current day, admits to wanting to break the leg of the opponent??

If you admit to something, then you're fooked, non??

I believe you used the phrase "lack of brain cells"...??

Re: Re: Suarez (merged)

Johnsonontheleft said:

A grossly excaggerated history of crying racism.

doomuk said:
BillyShears said:
I like Suarez and I don't think he's a racist (although obviously I don't know him). I think Patrice Evra is a **** of the highest order and I think that had this exchange taken place between a rag and a Stoke player we'd have heard nothing more about it.

Not read the LFC statement - but honestly - I'd expect them to back their best player to the hilt. City would do the same in under the circumstances.

Hold on mate,

Racism aside for a second, what is there to like about the guy??
he's a known cheat (World Cup) who instead of learning from it has come to our shores and dives - and were not just talking exaggerates a foul - literally dives and CONSTANTLY tries to get fellow professionals sent off.

he is a horrible little man with no morals whatsoever and if enough players like him come over here and do what he does they will ruin the Premiership.
Couple that with the fact that he is now proven to have used raciest language to a fellow pro and alleged "mate" and suddenly you have the type of player that I would like to see thrown from our league and our country.

If your saying you like him as a player - diving, & cheating aside he is one hell of a skillful player but 'Like him'? No chance. At least, not for me.

Lest we forget a seven game ban for biting an opponent whilst at Ajax.

Johnsonontheleft said:
Some musings:

If I were to guess what skin color you are, what color do you think I would guess?

Ric said:
doomuk said:
BillyShears said:
I like Suarez and I don't think he's a racist (although obviously I don't know him). I think Patrice Evra is a **** of the highest order and I think that had this exchange taken place between a rag and a Stoke player we'd have heard nothing more about it.

Not read the LFC statement - but honestly - I'd expect them to back their best player to the hilt. City would do the same in under the circumstances.

Hold on mate,

he's a known cheat (World Cup) who instead of learning from it has come to our shores and dives - and were not just talking exaggerates a foul - literally dives and CONSTANTLY tries to get fellow professionals sent off.

he is a horrible little man with no morals whatsoever and if enough players like him come over here and do what he does they will ruin the Premiership.
Couple that with the fact that he is now proven to have used raciest language to a fellow pro and alleged "mate" and suddenly you have the type of player that I would like to see thrown from our league and our country.

If your saying you like him as a player - diving, & cheating aside he is one hell of a skillful player but 'Like him'? No chance. At least, not for me.

Lest we forget a seven game ban for biting an opponent whilst at Ajax.

But...but thats a sign of affection in Uruguay

Johnsonontheleft said:
Some musings:

Evra has never accused anyone of racism. In the case with the Chelsea groundsmans it was Mike Phelan and a goalkeeping coach who made the (unfounded) claim.

corky1970 said:
Comrade Buka said:
Johnsonontheleft said:
Some musings:

If I were to guess what skin color you are, what color do you think I would guess?

a yellow skinned ting tong chinaman love you long time sucky sucky ?

either that or a green martian.

doomuk said:
BillyShears said:

Hold on mate,

He's no more a cheat that Balo. He's no more a "horrible little man" than any other player who does what they can for their team to come out on top. He's a pantomime comedy villain for the ironically enough, xenophobic British media.

The number of people saying he should be thrown out of our league proves my point. Ben Thatcher should've been thrown out of football full stop for his elbow on Mendes. Keane for his various assaults on fellow professionals. The number of Stoke players who regularly assault fellow professionals yet they're seen as a classic British football team. How long was Robbie Fowler's ban for his homophobic abuse of Graeme Le Saux?

Nah, Suarez is a top player who's unfortunately been caught up in classic British witch hunt. Nevermind kicking him out, in his shoes, I'd be considering fucking off due to the disgusting levels of hypocrisy in the British game...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.