Saurez [FA release investigation findings]

Re: Suarez (merged)

Awww.....moonpig dot com

Send a card in support of Luis Suarez
« on: Today at 12:17:15 AM »
A bad time for the lad and his family, he must be gutted at the way the FA have treated him. As fans we need to show him we support him and believe in his innocence. An easy way to do this is to send him a christmas card saying that we support him. When Rafa needed support we did something similar so let's do the same for Luis, go to Moonpig or a similar site and let him know we care.

Moonpig.com? Should be horsesteeth.com

Will be interesting to see what United do next after the Liverpool statement.

from redcafe
"Evra should bring a case against LFC for defamation of character".

the defamation of evra`s character, as a person evra is probably the biggest twat in football.

I DONT CONDONE what suarez said far from it, i`m just curious to know who said what in the conversation between the two.

r.soleofsalford said:
from redcafe

the defamation of evra`s character, as a person evra is probably the biggest twat in football.

I DONT CONDONE what suarez said far from it, i`m just curious to know who said what in the conversation between the two.

Evra is clearly a twat, however the FA have ruled that he was telling the truth and Suarez did indeed racially abuse him. Liverpool's, frankly farcical, statement essentially accuses the FA of being a kangaroo court and Evra of being a compulsive liar. They've said the FA had decided to ban Suarez before any evidence had been seen, and that as it was Suarez's word against Evra, and they are certain Suarez said nothing racist, by definition they are saying Evra has basically made this up. If I were Evra/United I'd be consukting my lawyers and seeing if what Liverpool have done is defamation of character.

Liverpool, like United, think that, because of their name and trophy haul, they can do and say whatever they like. Someone needs to set them straight on this.

Matty said:
r.soleofsalford said:
from redcafe

Evra is clearly a twat, however the FA have ruled that he was telling the truth and Suarez did indeed racially abuse him. Liverpool's, frankly farcical, statement essentially accuses the FA of being a kangaroo court and Evra of being a compulsive liar. They've said the FA had decided to ban Suarez before any evidence had been seen, and that as it was Suarez's word against Evra, and they are certain Suarez said nothing racist, by definition they are saying Evra has basically made this up. If I were Evra/United I'd be consukting my lawyers and seeing if what Liverpool have done is defamation of character.

Liverpool, like United, think that, because of their name and trophy haul, they can do and say whatever they like. Someone needs to set them straight on this.

especially as suarez admitted the charge but claimed 'cultural differences' were to blame for the interpretation. calling someone who isn't your mate 'negrito' upwards of 10 times in a game & then claiming it's a friendly term in uruguay is transparently complete bollocks.

bluegorton said:
I hope John Terry gets off his charge, he's clearly a c*nt but I want to be on RAWK when it's announced.
Actually that would be quite funny..

Although i fuckin hate this **** with a passion.

the fa need to reply to liverpools statement today somthing like- any appeal from liverpool fc will be heard however failure to overturn the lengh of ban and fine by liverpool fc could possibly extend the given punishment by a further 8 games totaling a 16 match ban, they would soon bite the cherry and get on with it

r.soleofsalford said:
from redcafe

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4_fQXwIV4E&t=35m30s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4_fQXwIV4E&t=35m30s</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.