Saurez [FA release investigation findings]

Re: Suarez (merged)

TheMidnightBlue said:
Political correctness gone mad, Evra and Suarez should just shake hands and get on with it ffs.
When initiatives such as 'Kick it Out' were introduced and players were helping raise awareness of it, did you think it was unnecessary and 'political correctness gone mad'?

jay_mcfc said:
RAWK is always full of it but in here you would think people would realise the difference between racist abuse and other abuse.

I don't see why here should be any different to any other walk of life. There are always people who see things differently. The fact that they are seemingly blind to racism tells it's own story and that's as much as I'll say on it.

Suarez is not racist, he has black friends in LFC, he enjoys when Glen hugs him :)

M656f.jpg

PS. Must say that Olly guy from ragcafe is brilliant at Photoshop

pudge said:
TheMidnightBlue said:
Political correctness gone mad, Evra and Suarez should just shake hands and get on with it ffs.
When initiatives such as 'Kick it Out' were introduced and players were helping raise awareness of it, did you think it was unnecessary and 'political correctness gone mad'?

Yes, I wasn't one of the minorities so those campaigns took away some good natured banters I was having with some of the minorities.

On the Suarez incidenct. I've read through a few threads on RAWK and from what they have said he 100% innocent. The FA have done this just to show FIFA how racism should be handled and one post even proved to me that ****** wasn't racist so there should be no issue here. It really is brilliant.

A point I wanted to make, Pudge, but couldn't be bothered!

However, for the 'astonished' and 'confused' individuals that are struggling with the length of the ban, you have to understand that the FA have invested so much money and time in to this important campaign.

The minute someone from their league tests the waters and commitment to such a campaign, do you think they would undermine themselves with flippant action and ban people for 2 games and see it 'justified'??

No.

Don't be silly.

Bigga said:
A point I wanted to make, Pudge, but couldn't be bothered!

However, for the 'astonished' and 'confused' individuals that are struggling with the length of the ban, you have to understand that the FA have invested so much money and time in to this important campaign.

The minute someone from their league tests the waters and commitment to such a campaign, do you think they would undermine themselves with flippant action and ban people for 2 games and see it 'justified'??

No.

Don't be silly.

It's a shame they don't deal with the "respect" campaign in the same way

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=284323.0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/ind ... c=284323.0</a>

This is stupid if true

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.