Savic and his all round game

Soulboy said:
I read posters on here saying it's just that he lacks experience.

I think he also lacks pace, awareness, reading of the game, heading ability and, worst of all, an absolute terror while in possession of the ball.

I'm not ruling him out as a longer term prospect, but he's going to have to improve at a Hell of a rate to make it here.

Not as good as Onuoha. Possibly not even as good as Boyata.

you serious???

you must have never seen Lescott with the ball then....

Soulboy said:

I think he also lacks pace, awareness, reading of the game, heading ability and, worst of all, an absolute terror while in possession of the ball.

I'm not ruling him out as a longer term prospect, but he's going to have to improve at a Hell of a rate to make it here.

oh boy

Zmajuga said:
whitt said:
Josh Blue said:
If Hart didnt come charging out does everyone think Defoe would of still scored?

No. Hart over committed and miss-timed his run.

Savic won all of his tackles. 6/7 ground duals & all 4 aerial duals. Mistake for the first shook our confidence though.

Young lad thrown in at the deep end, he's doing OK.

I agree. Give him some time. He'll come good.

Spot on!

The lad has talent and its his first season in the toughest league in the world, give him time to bed in before knocking him,look at how long it took Lescott to hold down a place in the team.
Onuoha is now at that age where he aint gonna get much better and Savic has the age advantage on him.

andrewmswift said:
Soulboy said:

oh boy

You all still doubting his statement?

The whole team grew more confident the second he left the pitch.

I agree. He completely lacks a heading ability. He is so far behind everyone else regarding awareness it's a joke. And a complete lack of confidence when keeping the ball.

Don't know about Boyata but Onuoha was more promising at Savic' age.

was trying to stick up for him ater the spurs game. saying that hes young, he can make it etc etc.

but now i honestly cant see him ever being good enough. just doesnt have enough attributesand qualities to his game

no pace, no awareness, constantly nervous.

poor poor signing

I'm afraid I am struggling to think of a worse 45 minutes from a City centre half (and I've been goin to see City since the early 70's)

one of the worst CB performances for some time but there was never going to be a way back for Onuoha after Cook-gate, even though Mancini never rated him anyway.

A Premier League loan would do Savic a world of good but won't happen this year, of course.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.