Savic and his all round game

Who's going to want to loan him though? Pretty much put out the worst advert for him in the world the last few games.

Darlington were short of players last week, I'd ask them to take him on condition they take Kolarov as well.
RandomJ said:
Who's going to want to loan him though? Pretty much put out the worst advert for him in the world the last few games.

Felt sorry for him. Looked like a deer in headlights tonight and never looked comfortable with the ball. Needs to go out on loan for a season to get some experience and confidence.

citymad said:
Felt sorry for him. Looked like a deer in headlights tonight and never looked comfortable with the ball. Needs to go out on loan for a season to get some experience and confidence.

Me too, poor lad is definitely not ready for this stage yet. And passing between our defensive players didn't helped him too. He's low on confidence, making mistakes all over and yet some more experienced players have put him under more pressure few times when they should use other options.

I thought he was set up for a fall playing in that system last night and so it proved.Alongside Kompany,a leader,i think we'd see a different player.

I also think his best position is Right back.He lacks the physical presence to be a top centre half.

TBF the guy looked gutted with his performance. He knew he was playing shit and hated it. Too much too soon for this guy I think. I wouldn't be surprised if he becomes a top defender in the long-term future, but I can't see City waiting that long. We'll just have to add him to a long list of players who played shit for City and then came good elsewhere.

Im sorry but this lad is never going to be good enough. 1 or 2 mistakes you can handle but the fact is he is 21 not 17 and its not just 1 or 2 mistakes its about 10 every fucking game. I cannot believe we even scouted this guy as its quite clear he falls to pieces under the minutest amount of pressure. Asking him to play against a rampaging Bellamy yesterday was quite possibly one of Mancini's worst managerial decisions since he joined City. You just know that Dalglish would of told everyone to pressure Savic as he will just crumble

Fuckinhell some of you lot would have the lad hung..

Fair enough he's had a rough few games but they were pretty tough sides he was up against..

Still one for the future for me..

The cookie monster said:
Fuckinhell some of you lot would have the lad hung..

Fair enough he's had a rough few games but they were pretty tough sides he was up against..

Still one for the future for me..

Again he is 21 not 17. I wouldn't have him hung he is just not good enough. We could see he may struggle after the QPR game but his last 4 games have been terrible. I haven't seen a defender as bad as him play for us for quite some time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.