Savic and his all round game

stavros said:
was trying to stick up for him ater the spurs game. saying that hes young, he can make it etc etc.

but now i honestly cant see him ever being good enough. just doesnt have enough attributesand qualities to his game

no pace, no awareness, constantly nervous.

poor poor signing

I agree, I have been sticking up for him, but today was
painfull. I think the Vinny ban forced Bobbies hand to
play far to early, but I suspect the damage may well
have been done now as far as Savic is concerned.

No where near good enough i just hope Mancini has realised this taking him off at half time ?

Dreadful against Liverpool at home, Spurs at home and Liverpool away. 3 shite performances in 4 games.

Mancini's fault for picking him when there were other options available.

Don't think we'll be seeing him again this season except in the Europa League... oh and when the FA decide it is time to ban Lescott or Kompany.

Have to find a club to loan him to next season who really need a CB, maybe Wigan if they stay up.

feel sorry for the kid......... bobby should never av put him in tonite...... semi-final at anfield the signs were already there ...... poor decision an we paid for it aswell as the rotation system were using why oh why ???????????

He is just God awful, Seen no improvement in any game except his tackling gets worse. I`ve seen non league players that are far better than him! Whenever the ball goes near him i worry..THANK GOD Kompany is back now and we don`t have him in the team for while! And i don`t think he`d cut it at Championship level either! league 2 maybe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.