Savic Loan To Wolves

If this is true then I wasn't expecting him to drop down a division, but it is first team experience.

Great news if true!! Get some games under his belt hope this happens. Thanks for the info and being straight forward and never use youtube. Thanks.

Not being funny but what prem team is gonna want him?

He is a complete duck egg. He will be playing at a team pushing for promotion.

Hopefully come back after a successful campaign that bit more mature and with some more caps under his belt.

Best we can hope for really.

Cityisland said:

Hopefully come back after a successful campaign that bit more mature and with some more caps under his belt.

When I watched him play alright he had his shaky moments but he seemed quite comfortable on the ball itself! He just needs games a nice full season of them hopefully at Wolves he will come back with allot more confidence.

Mark - TheBlue said:
Cityisland said:

When I watched him play alright he had his shaky moments but he seemed quite comfortable on the ball itself! He just needs games a nice full season of them hopefully at Wolves he will come back with allot more confidence.

Yeah, i would agree with that.

Looks composed on the ball but when under pressure he folds. Also shits himself if someone runs at him or if he needs to make a last ditch tackle.

Looks more comfortable when playing for his national team.

I like him. I hope he stays for some time. He looks great on the ball, brings it out very well, picks insightful passes directly to the forwards..... This guy will be very good for us.

Cityisland said:
Mark - TheBlue said:
Cityisland said:

Yeah, i would agree with that.

Looks composed on the ball but when under pressure he folds. Also shits himself if someone runs at him or if he needs to make a last ditch tackle.

Looks more comfortable when playing for his national team.

It was nerves he was thrown into the deep end Kolo was supposed to step in but he was at African Cup. If this does happen he will come back allot better! Hope it happens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.