Savic Loan To Wolves

Ric said:
I definitely think he needs a season on loan, either in the Championship or at a Premier League club where he will get games, in order to build his confidence and get used to the Engliush game.

Could loan him to the rags as he would get plenty of practise. It could however destroy his confidence beyond repair.

Makes perfect sense. I rate him, he's only a young lad, which should be taken into account. Last season was a baptism of fire, he was thrown in at the deep end. He'll get regular football, which he needs to develop, plus the spotlight will be off him, every move won't be so heavily scrutinised.

southern muppet said:
Might even work well that it's the Championship rather than the Premier League, he can get used to the physicality and the frenetic pace of the English game while at the same time being away from the spotlight of the media vultures.

I agree with that. He's just a young lad learning his trade, he had a great game at right back against Bayern I think, so there is potential in the lad.

Tries his best, not good enough. Not even close at the moment. Liability that a team like ours should not contain.

Send him out on loan and see how he progresses. As long as he doesn't get on the pitch for us next season in the premier league or champions league i'll be happy.

Neville Kneville said:
Potential as what ? Compared to who ?

Describe why Savic is a better prospect than Fulham's reserve defenders or Everton's.

And yes Mario is 21. Spot the difference anyone ?

Stupid Comparison!!! Forwards break through earlier and get opportunities off the bench where as defenders take longer to break through and are more reliant on developing physically. Managers also are less likely to trust defenders as they do forwards because it is easier to fuck up and cause a defeat, if a forward has a bad game you get him off, if a defender has a bad game and you take him off the defence is still unsettled and it may be too late anyway.

well we have to try and develop someone don't we. besides the ffp implications, i really dont want us to be the club that buys everyone and never creates or produces anything. then of course there are the eligability issues with home grown players. we have to do it so quit your bitching. christ this time 4 years ago we'd have killed to have this "dilemma". if it works out for him then it works, if not then he moves on and between kolo, boyata and micah we still have cover (not to mention the best defence in the league)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.