Scotland Independance Referendum

If I was stood on Adrian's wall looking south and saw Duncan smith Osborn Cameron Katie fkn Hopkins Mcvey atos bedroom come window tax enforcers and numerous other hypocritical greedy trough guzzling ideologist shithouses then I would certainly have to think about what I want in life?

mancunial said:
If I was stood on Adrian's wall looking south and saw Duncan smith Osborn Cameron Katie fkn Hopkins Mcvey atos bedroom come window tax enforcers and numerous other hypocritical greedy trough guzzling ideologist shithouses then I would certainly have to think about what I want in life?

Not like Alex Salmond at all then?

mancunial said:
Is that a typo?

will they still have the queen and her corgies ?

what will happen to Balmoral ?

will I need my passport to visit there on my next trip over ?

Tourist since 1971 said:
mancunial said:

Who the Fuck is Adrian... Where is this wall, never heard of it

Not like Alex Salmond at all then?

My gut feeling is this is going to be a no vote so all the talk of what they want to keep is hypothetical.

But here's a list of what some people want to keep even if they are voting yes.

The Queen.

The pound.

The UK passport.

dazdon said:
My gut feeling is this is going to be a no vote so all the talk of what they want to keep is hypothetical.

The Queen.

The pound.

The UK passport.

Here is the reply

Feck orf

dazdon said:

The Queen.

The pound.

The UK passport.

If they vote for independence then, for me, that's it, they're independent. In the same way that Germany, France, Italy etc are totally separate countries, then Scotland will be a totally separate country. That being the case they have no right to any of the things that make you part of the UK, including the royal family, the currency and the passport. They should have to reapply to the EU for membership, just like any new country would. We should enforce the exact same border controls on Scotland as we do on everyone else, so that's a large, physical border between the two countries, with border controls and all the stuff you get elsewhere.

You want independence, then you get it, warts and all, this isn't independence-lite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.