Scotland Independance Referendum

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
ColinLee said:
Of course it's hypocrisy - 'I'm happy to live with these idiots who can't tie their shoelaces just so long as they keep paying my wages and don't harbour daft delusions of autonomy, because then I'll be off, even though it probably won't affect me one iota anyway'.
How the fuck would a Scottish parliament make any difference financially?
Do you have a fucking beard, by any chance?
What a load of bollocks you just sprouted. For a start the 'can't tie their own shoelaces' comment was directed at 16 & 17 year olds which is true and the reason Salmond got them the vote because they're much more susceptible to voting 'Yes' without an earthly as to why they do.
If you'd read my entire post you'd have seen that I stated all (and I mean ALL) adult Scots where I work are voting 'No'.
I moved up here for work a long time ago and obviously know a lot more about the average SNP member than yourself. Try reading up on the news about how the SNP think they're keeping the pound regardless if the rest of the UK says you can't keep it. They have absolutely no plan 'B' since they first were going to vote for the Euro but have jumped ship since the Euro Zone crisis and are trying to pretend that it never was in their plans.

So you can stuff the hypocrisy jibe up your arse and swivel, dick for brains.

Little Englander hypocrite.
I would imagine most 17 year olds still possess more intelligence than you.
Who gives a fuck how the folk you work with vote?
Is that supposed to reflect the wishes of the entire population of Scotland?
You're just an economic parasite - happy to take the money when it suits.
So get your map out and find another country to pay your bills until they outrageously consider deciding their own fate, you joke.

I think Salmond is more of a 'little Scotlander'.
In scottish schools they now teach 'scottish history'. Not Briitish history - oh no chance of that!
I can't wait for that tw@t and his English hating party to dissapear into oblivion. I really can't.
Oh and whilst I'm at it all of the Scottish MP's can fuck off right out of Westminster immed.

ColinLee said:
Of course it's hypocrisy - 'I'm happy to live with these idiots who can't tie their shoelaces just so long as they keep paying my wages and don't harbour daft delusions of autonomy, because then I'll be off, even though it probably won't affect me one iota anyway'.
How the fuck would a Scottish parliament make any difference financially?
Do you have a fucking beard, by any chance?
What a load of bollocks you just sprouted. For a start the 'can't tie their own shoelaces' comment was directed at 16 & 17 year olds which is true and the reason Salmond got them the vote because they're much more susceptible to voting 'Yes' without an earthly as to why they do.
If you'd read my entire post you'd have seen that I stated all (and I mean ALL) adult Scots where I work are voting 'No'.
I moved up here for work a long time ago and obviously know a lot more about the average SNP member than yourself. Try reading up on the news about how the SNP think they're keeping the pound regardless if the rest of the UK says you can't keep it. They have absolutely no plan 'B' since they first were going to vote for the Euro but have jumped ship since the Euro Zone crisis and are trying to pretend that it never was in their plans.

So get your map out and find another country to pay your bills until they outrageously consider deciding their own fate, you joke.
Err, everybody. They're Scots or are you too dense to work that out. Go back over my posts with an adult and ask them to explain the big words to you because you're obviously a little bit on the slow side.
Now I remember why I never come down to the Cellar, it's full of morons like yourself. I'm out of here, have a nice one idiot.

ColinLee said:
ColinLee said:

Err, everybody. They're Scots or are you too dense to work that out. Go back over my posts with an adult and ask them to explain the big words to you because you're obviously a little bit on the slow side.
Now I remember why I never come down to the Cellar, it's full of morons like yourself. I'm out of here, have a nice one idiot.

Well that seemed to go as well as could be expected.

TGR said:
So you are quite happy to live and work in Scotland as a 'foreigner', but would throw the dummy out of the pram and head back to England if those born and bred there voted for independence?
Some folk would call this hypocrisy.
And they would be right.

And some folk would call it being sensible.

Do you currently sport, or have you ever sported, a beard?

No never. That is an outrageous personal insult to even remotely suggest such a thing.

ColinLee said:
ColinLee said:

Ok, I'll take this slowly, so hopefully you can keep up.
How many folk work where you do?
Now, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say it's at best a couple of hundred.
Who, according to you, are all against Scottish independence, because obviously you've asked them all.
So, and I'm going to use a big word here, so don't panic, you extrapolate that small sample group to reflect the wishes of the entire country.
There is a word for such absurdist simplicity - stupidity.
So I suggest you toodle off back upstairs and have a nice circular argument with the usual nodding dogs, because this was clearly a step to far for you.<br /><br />-- Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:58 pm --<br /><br />
TGR said:
TGR said:
And some folk would call it being sensible.

No never. That is an outrageous personal insult to even remotely suggest such a thing.

I know it's an awful thing to accuse a man of, but the Cellar has been infiltrated by the facially hirsute of late.
I shall add you to my 'Decent Clean-shaven Nutjob' list.

ColinLee said:

Ok, I'll take this slowly, so hopefully you can keep up.
How many folk work where you do?
Now, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say it's at best a couple of hundred.
Who, according to you, are all against Scottish independence, because obviously you've asked them all.
So, and I'm going to use a big word here, so don't panic, you extrapolate that small sample group to reflect the wishes of the entire country.
There is a word for such absurdist simplicity - stupidity.
So I suggest you toodle off back upstairs and have a nice circular argument with the usual nodding dogs, because this was clearly a step to far for you.

-- Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:58 pm --

TGR said:

I know it's an awful thing to accuse a man of, but the Cellar has been infiltrated by the facially hirsute of late.
I shall add you to my 'Decent Clean-shaven Nutjob' list.

Thank you.

dazdon said:
I'm seriously thinking about reporting NF for his attacks on the facially fuzzworthies.

It's just not on.
If you're going to complain, complain to De Niro. He might have some sympathy. Also say that Fetters was encouraging people to smoke and piss on Thatcher's grave.

dazdon said:
I'm seriously thinking about reporting NF for his attacks on the facially fuzzworthies.

It's just not on.

I must admit I never had you down as a beardist sympathiser.
I always assumed that facial fungus was fair game for ridicule, like being ginger or wearing burgundy corduroy trews?
Is there nobody left on here anymore who I can persecute without repercussions?

dazdon said:

It's just not on.

I must admit I never had you down as a beardist sympathiser.
I always assumed that facial fungus was fair game for ridicule, like being ginger or wearing burgundy corduroy trews?
Is there nobody left on here anymore who I can persecute without repercussions?

If I had your address I would send an army of DLT lookalikes round to manicure your lawn m8 ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.