Scotland Independance Referendum

TGR said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
ColinLee said:
What a load of bollocks you just sprouted. For a start the 'can't tie their own shoelaces' comment was directed at 16 & 17 year olds which is true and the reason Salmond got them the vote because they're much more susceptible to voting 'Yes' without an earthly as to why they do.
If you'd read my entire post you'd have seen that I stated all (and I mean ALL) adult Scots where I work are voting 'No'.
I moved up here for work a long time ago and obviously know a lot more about the average SNP member than yourself. Try reading up on the news about how the SNP think they're keeping the pound regardless if the rest of the UK says you can't keep it. They have absolutely no plan 'B' since they first were going to vote for the Euro but have jumped ship since the Euro Zone crisis and are trying to pretend that it never was in their plans.

So you can stuff the hypocrisy jibe up your arse and swivel, dick for brains.

Little Englander hypocrite.
I would imagine most 17 year olds still possess more intelligence than you.
Who gives a fuck how the folk you work with vote?
Is that supposed to reflect the wishes of the entire population of Scotland?
You're just an economic parasite - happy to take the money when it suits.
So get your map out and find another country to pay your bills until they outrageously consider deciding their own fate, you joke.

I think Salmond is more of a 'little Scotlander'.
In scottish schools they now teach 'scottish history'. Not Briitish history - oh no chance of that!
I can't wait for that tw@t and his English hating party to dissapear into oblivion. I really can't.
Oh and whilst I'm at it all of the Scottish MP's can fuck off right out of Westminster immed.

you are onre of the biggest little englanders on this site.

dazdon said:
To be fair he has got a point about the SNP's fair quota of little Scotlanders.

Makes you wonder what he's going to do for a career when Scotland votes no.

They are a nationalist party so that is logical conclusion.

It'll be a close run thing but I'm fairly confident they will vote to stay in the union mainly because of the fuck up that followed Ireland and a few others when they jumped into bed with the euro. Not the bravest of hearts when it comes to their money the scotch.

Rocket-footed kolarov said:
dazdon said:

but nationalist parties are just terrible racists aren't they?!?!

Balti said:
dazdon said:

Keep up m8

Only if they're English ones :-)

Balti said:
dazdon said:

Essentially yes though racism comes in degrees- they aren't the KKK or the Nazis are they?

Depends on the context as well, English parties don't have the excuse that that the Scots and Welsh have in that they haven't been dominated by another territory. Independence movements usually spawn out of an idea of a distinct national identity, there is nothing racist in itself about having such an identity unless it places negative legal consequences of not having it on the people within its territory- then it becomes fascism.

The Flash said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
It'll be a close run thing but I'm fairly confident they will vote to stay in the union mainly because of the fuck up that followed Ireland and a few others when they jumped into bed with the euro. Not the bravest of hearts when it comes to their money the scotch.

Ace.
Don't spoil it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.