Scotland v England - Tue 12th Sept, 19:45 | Friendly

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You’ve thrown that at me from the start. So don’t see what you’re taking back.

I truly believe England under Southgate have been superb for many years. That’s my opinion. Sorry if it’s so outrageous.
It's a matter of perspective. We have been watching City for 6 years under Pep. Everything else is a level down. England are 2 levels down.

Give yourself a slap. Had the opportunity to leave the rags and attempt to rebuild his career, but couldn't agree personal terms. That should tell you all you need to know.
Never thought of that,gone up in my estimation now the more he shafts the rags the more I like him. Should he get the odd game and pop a few OGs in the better.

I hate to be the one to say this but I think everyone needs to give Harry Maguire a break. The level of abuse and ridicule the guy is getting feels uncomfortable
We, as a club and fan base, have been bullied for over 15 years now. It is still ongoing and will continue for many years yet.
I struggle to raise empathy for a guy who greedily took the rag money, and is wanted by Greek police.

I think many would take your posts more seriously if you ever had any criticism for Southgate.

For all of your comments about those always criticising or insulting Southgate regardless of individual performances, you are also always praising him regardless of individual performances (and overall results).

It lessens your credibility, as you have just become an apologist as much as many of us have become “anti-England” haters, as you say.

I’ll criticise him when I see England hit a bad patch and can’t see any signs of improvement.

At present I just don’t see that, I also respect him for not cowing to pressure and play certain players that fans demand and if he feels other players deserve to play he will stick to that. That’s the whole purpose of being a manager.

Or we just scrap having a manager and maybe run a public vote on who should play and what formation to go for.

It's a matter of perspective. We have been watching City for 6 years under Pep. Everything else is a level down. England are 2 levels down.
This is true.

I can sort of understand why a West Ham fan might class England under Southgate as “superb”.

I am just saddened that the FA have managed to lower expectations so far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.