Scotland v England - Tue 12th Sept, 19:45 | Friendly

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, they can, the vast majority of football fans are thick in my opinion.

I’ve had a whole season of hearing ‘Moyes is a ****, he’s sleep walking us to relegation’ and all the other usual cliches ‘he’s a dinosaur ’ ‘clueless’ ‘don’t know what he’s doing’

Then we go and lift a European trophy and started the season off brilliantly, thank f*ck our owners didn’t listen to our fans and stuck by him.

Sorry, slightly off tangent, but I’ve long learnt the majority opinion isn’t always the right one when it comes to football.
And you are one of the rare football fans that isn’t thick?

Try harder mate haha

You’ve come up with some speech there, almost inspirational. It’s Scotland, I didn’t really want to comment on Southgate after beating Scotland as nobody needed to but you have. We didn’t beat Scotland due to a Southgate masterclass, we beat them because they’re shite and our player are much better regardless of tactics.

Southgate still needs to go, this will probably earn him a new contract nonetheless, as you say he’s the best England manager we’ve had since 66…. Ha

Yeh same opinion whether we beat Scotland or lost tonight.
Nice to beat them but it was just a friendly and good run around for young lads.

Nice to put the sweaty socks back in their box for 2 or 3 more years.

Foden and Bellingham need to be playing every game, even if that means Foden drifting in from wide.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.