Scotland v Hungary - Sun 23rd June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group A

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Didn’t deserve to go through. Nowhere near good enough. So many key players didn’t show up.

If only we had a team worthy of the support. Maybe one day.

I am reminded at such times, of the critique Blackadder gave to Baldrick’s attempt at poetry. The classic Boom Boom Boom.

@It started badly, faded in the middle and the least said about the end, the better. But apart from that? Excellent.”

I’m going outside now. I may be some time.

Things like Denis Law saying he would be golfing rather than watch the 1966 world cup final. Also Andy Murray saying he couldn’t care less who England were playing.
I remember as a kid always rooting for all the home nations to do well. Unfortunately over the years the bile coming from all parties has swung me the other way and I couldn’t give a monkeys re any of them. England all the way even though we all know it’s not gonna end well particularly with our own monkey we’ve got managing us.

Didn’t deserve to go through. Nowhere near good enough. So many key players didn’t show up.

If only we had a team worthy of the support. Maybe one day.

I am reminded at such times, of the critique Blackadder gave to Baldrick’s attempt at poetry. The classic Boom Boom Boom.

@It started badly, faded in the middle and the least said about the end, the better. But apart from that? Excellent.”

I’m going outside now. I may be some time.
Overly harsh. We were subject to an Argentinian ref, bused in for whatever reason. A stone wall penalty waved away and not looked at. An offside winning goal not looked at. Lots of hate on this thread. Hope England get fairer officiating in the remainder of the tournament.

Overly harsh. We were subject to an Argentinian ref, bused in for whatever reason. A stone wall penalty waved away and not looked at. An offside winning goal not looked at. Lots of hate on this thread. Hope England get fairer officiating in the remainder of the tournament.

Of course both those incidents were “looked at”

Beaten fair and square.

I'm Steve Clarke's biggest fan but we got exactly what we deserved tonight. Gutless, negative, slow, backwards, pish.

Not a penalty for me either. Armstrong's movement is completely unnatural, dangles his leg in mid air then moves it directly in front of where the defender is running. Knows fine what he's doing, I don't like it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.