Scotland v Hungary - Sun 23rd June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group A

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A lot of clamouring about a potential penalty but can see why they didn’t give it. Could interpret that he planted his leg.

Can’t help but feel it’s cheating when you try that whole thing with planting your leg out mid air.

Both me parents are Hungarian. All my relatives live in Hungary. I did cheer when Hungary scored. To be honest, I think the cheer was for Scotland going out, rather then Hunagey winning and having a chance to reach the last 16.

Oh and whilst I'm here I might as well say that Andy robertson makes me angry every fucking game I see him play. Turns up against City as if his life depends on it yet I've never seen him do Scotland a single turn.

So, an advertising board was safe from a footballer being launched into it? - - - whilst the **** plays for Liverpool.

Anyone able to confirm if there’s a whatsapp outage in Scotland? Awfy quiet up here

Overly harsh. We were subject to an Argentinian ref, bused in for whatever reason. A stone wall penalty waved away and not looked at. An offside winning goal not looked at. Lots of hate on this thread. Hope England get fairer officiating in the remainder of the tournament.
After 38 years of over celebrating a Maradona handball goal, a delicious irony for many England fans that Scotland get put out by an Argie ref

Didn’t deserve to go through. Nowhere near good enough. So many key players didn’t show up.

If only we had a team worthy of the support. Maybe one day.

I am reminded at such times, of the critique Blackadder gave to Baldrick’s attempt at poetry. The classic Boom Boom Boom.

@It started badly, faded in the middle and the least said about the end, the better. But apart from that? Excellent.”

I’m going outside now. I may be some time.
At least as a Celtic fan you can now finally get to experience a big result changing refereeing decision going against you like Rangers fans have in every OF game this season

Overly harsh. We were subject to an Argentinian ref, bused in for whatever reason. A stone wall penalty waved away and not looked at. An offside winning goal not looked at. Lots of hate on this thread. Hope England get fairer officiating in the remainder of the tournament.
How do you know neither were looked at? Looked offside for the penalty and their goal looked onside. Cannot complain with one shot on target in a must win game. The defender was 20 yards away from their one man upfront at the Scottish corner and left him for the goal, shocking defending

Shite.Midfield hopeless tonight.McGinn doing the impossible having a worse tournament than McGregor.
Captain run around like a blue arse fly and do nowt.A striker the same as the captain.Shankland did more in that sub appearance tonight than Adams did in three games.
Thought it was a penalty until i saw the replay,not sure after the replay so correct decision made.
Another woeful finals tournament from us.
Shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.