Scotland v Hungary - Sun 23rd June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group A

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That is absolutely the truth (I was actually talking about English City fans, I suppose, on here hating England, which is a different story).
Many, many years ago, I almost got into a fight with three very drunk, very belligerent Scots in Russell Square — of all places! One of them kept saying to me, “Hey yuu… Aye, yuu… the big ****… tek me oon!” Think Kevin Bridges describing his “altercation” standing at a bus stop one night in Glasgow, you'll get it. This is in the middle of London, right, on a Saturday night (Scotland had just beaten England at Wembley, you know, the one where there was a mass pitch invasion and they broke the crossbar)? I was going out, I was with my girlfriend. A tricky moment, to put it mildly. Adopting my suavest Roger Moore voice, incredibly, I managed to talk them down, congratulating on their victory. They calmed down and we walked away. I told that story years later to a Scottish guy I got on quite well with — a tough little git, but a good bloke basically — and he couldn't quite believe that I'd got away without at least having my nose broken.
Aaah, the advantages of a public school education! We used to have to do that sort of thing from time to time in the native districts out in Rajasthan when there was a riot on, don't you know, old boy…
superb.
Were you wearing your best cravat?

And the last game fuck up continues with the Scots.

Saw a video of some of the fans chanting about Maradona putting the English out, and then a Argy ref spoils the show for them. Lovely stuff.
The most sung songs we hear from your mob there, is Scotiand Get Battered. Or God Save The King, or the terminally awful Engerland. It’s like a Farage loving support on an away day. Their way of getting back at you. Lame I know, but at least we brought a bit of colour. Your fans bring fuck all. You have by far, the most boring song repertoire, in the history of boring song repertoires.

Wait until the next tourney, we’ll show you. And your fans will still bring fuck all but boring dirges.

5-0 in shots on target, 14-4 in shots. Only one team deserved to win here. Hopefully, they go through, but it might be hard with a -3 GD. Finally, I heard booes when the Hungarian lad was down, like what the fuck? The guy is in a potentially life-threatening situation and Scotland fans think it's appropriate to boo? Maybe they thought he was just pretending, but why would he do that when Hungary needed a goal as well? Anyway, better team won.
"Great fans" boo injured opponents, as seen at Anfield.

Not sure how anyone can say it wasnt a penalty, it was quite clear the guy took his standing leg that was protecting the ball. They were unlucky not to get that. But overall 3 shots on target in 3 games doesn't get them much sympathy, they could have been much more adventurous despite not having the players.

Hungary were not much better, lots of negative football and fouling, quite a dire game overall. Bad luck Scotland but you reap what you sow. Spotlight on England now.

5-0 in shots on target, 14-4 in shots. Only one team deserved to win here. Hopefully, they go through, but it might be hard with a -3 GD. Finally, I heard booes when the Hungarian lad was down, like what the fuck? The guy is in a potentially life-threatening situation and Scotland fans think it's appropriate to boo? Maybe they thought he was just pretending, but why would he do that when Hungary needed a goal as well? Anyway, better team won.

It wasn't Scotland fans who were booing, it was Hungarian fans towards the officials because they wanted a penalty.

The most sung songs we hear from your mob there, is Scotiand Get Battered. Or God Save The King, or the terminally awful Engerland. It’s like a Farage loving support on an away day. Their way of getting back at you. Lame I know, but at least we brought a bit of colour. Your fans bring fuck all. You have by far, the most boring song repertoire, in the history of boring song repertoires.

Wait until the next tourney, we’ll show you. And your fans will still bring fuck all but boring dirges.
You might be waiting a long time to qualify again..yeah you brought colour..I'm sure the Germans loved the men in skirts

go on, get the Jimmy Shand on...this will cheer you up mate...
1719217912457.png

You might be waiting a long time to qualify again..yeah you brought colour..I'm sure the Germans loved the men in skirts

Rather the skirts than a bunch of "get the badge in" stone island tommy robinson wannabees.

Scotland fans have been a breath of fresh air from start to the (early) finish. Hopefully won't leave it so long until the next visit to the continent for a major tournament.

The question is who to cheer on now? Bernie and Ruben countered by them having the rapist and Fernandes in that Portuguese team, I'm leaning towards the Belgians.

Or maybe the Spanish. For Rodri and David Silva, not that he plays for them any more but I just always like the thought of him being happy...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.