Scotland v Hungary - Sun 23rd June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group A

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought we were technically inept. From the first kick to our last. Not sure about the penalty either. Until Clarke went for it the last 8 minutes, we were absolutely rank. Support were great Ambassadirs for the country. Our team showed how far we have fallen. Of all the games I watched, we were the bottom in relation to technical ability. They let us keep the ball as they knew we had nothing to hurt them. They sure got that right.
Most of that is true but 1. It was a penalty imo. 2. their goal looked offside and unlike other instances 'goal check' was not announced on screen. 3. why an Argentine referee? The only non European in the bloody competition .

Anyhow, I was possibly not at my finest analytical self last evening having enjoyed the fabulous midlothian weather in the back garden partaking of the odd pimms or seven whilst watching a particularly acrobatic blackbird doing a fine impression of a hummingbird as it took lumps out of a coconut feeder whilst fending off various jackdaws, magpies and even a jay at one point.

Anyway, yes we are crap and it does me no good getting upset as we would only have got properly gubbed in the next game.

Surprised at so much Scottish hate on this thread btw.

The most sung songs we hear from your mob there, is Scotiand Get Battered. Or God Save The King, or the terminally awful Engerland. It’s like a Farage loving support on an away day. Their way of getting back at you. Lame I know, but at least we brought a bit of colour. Your fans bring fuck all. You have by far, the most boring song repertoire, in the history of boring song repertoires.

Wait until the next tourney, we’ll show you. And your fans will still bring fuck all but boring dirges.

5-0 in shots on target, 14-4 in shots. Only one team deserved to win here. Hopefully, they go through, but it might be hard with a -3 GD. Finally, I heard booes when the Hungarian lad was down, like what the fuck? The guy is in a potentially life-threatening situation and Scotland fans think it's appropriate to boo? Maybe they thought he was just pretending, but why would he do that when Hungary needed a goal as well? Anyway, better team won.

i wasn't in the stadium, but i thought it was clearly Hungarian fans booing the medical staff who were pissing around for quite a long time on the sidelines before ambling onto the pitch. As i say, unsure about Scotland fans, i didnt think it was but then again i dont know.

The most sung songs we hear from your mob there, is Scotiand Get Battered. Or God Save The King, or the terminally awful Engerland. It’s like a Farage loving support on an away day. Their way of getting back at you. Lame I know, but at least we brought a bit of colour. Your fans bring fuck all. You have by far, the most boring song repertoire, in the history of boring song repertoires.

Wait until the next tourney, we’ll show you. And your fans will still bring fuck all but boring dirges.

I dunno.

“You’re shit, but your birds are fit”

Isn’t bad. To Swede/ Dane types.

Maybe if you didn't spend tournaments getting battered then the Farages wouldn't have something to sing about mate

Feel for the Scots, i'd imagine they are feeling the same as i was when Wales got to the 2022 World Cup & were awful.
Just a feeling of " what was the fucking point" ?
Keep your heads held high, apart from the eventual winners, every other side is a loser in reality.

Surprised at so much Scottish hate on this thread btw.
I suspect Andy Robertson is responsible for a sizeable percentage of that plus City did not have any skin in the game in terms of players. It is hard - at least for me - to turn off club allegiances when following international football. I should have been pleased when England won their opener but was narked by the excessive Bellingham love-in. At least the Scottish fans seem to have enjoyed their trip regardless of results which should be relatable to most long term City fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.