Scott Sinclair (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cobwebcat said:
zeven said:
Cobwebcat said:
Why not? Everyone else does.

We keep Savic who costs us games and sell Jonno who wins us the odd one.
Why not keep youself more updated, AJ WANTED TO LEAVE!

You want us to keep an unhappy player in the squad?

See Tevez
If anything, Tevez is happy in the squad now. And if anyone can recollect, we DID attempt to sell Tevez when he was unhappy. But right now, he is ready to knuckle down and fight.

Alan Nixon just told me that he believes Sinclair won't be one of the subs for Swansea today. Unless I'm mistaken that is the early kickoff so we should find out soon enough. Certainly this move seems to be getting closer...

I think its fair do's to the Swansea Chairman if he is trying to up the price. Jarvis has just gone from Wolves to West Ham for £10.75M. This lad is worth £7M easy.

People know we are crap at handling transfers. AJ is worth £14M of anybody's money.

City fans opinions are very, very divided on the AJ vs Scott Sinclair issue.

If Sinclair comes to City it won't be difficult to assess with 20/20 in a couple of year's time. They will have arrived at our club at a similar age, flirting with the England team, will have had a season or two with a very similar City squad, playing in similar competitions and probably getting similar game time.

No hiding now, it's time to post your views. My guess is Scott's Sinclair's contribution will prove to be more meaningful.

simonmdm said:
dctid said:
lost_n_spaced said:
Swansea accept bid according to WhalesOnline

(How they have internet access is a mystery to me)

How much?

It doesn't say, only mentions we had a £5M bid rejected earlier this week. The article also says Johnson was sold for only £8M, surely that can't be right?

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footba...clair-walesonline-understands-91466-31696411/

Have to agree that 8 Million seems low thought it was 10 Million but having said that the fuck witterery of our transfer negogiation this year anything could be true - AJ for 8 - Sinclair for 10 really really would not suprise me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.