Scott Sinclair (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have had a tendency to buy high and sell low, but I have to believe that was part of the "WIN BIG NOW!" and getting rid of the deadwood that was thought to be what we needed, but was proven to be part of a false dawn under Hughes.

Now, we have the need to have about 18 world class players and 7 or 8 top quality squad players, and we are very close. Clearly, Johnson is NOT the wide option Mancini believes fits his plans and sees Sinclair as a ready, and cheaper, and younger, replacement that WILL do the work in midfield when needed. At anything less than Johnson sells for, he could be a good piece of business. A decent wide midfielder and a speedy winger sounds like something we are missing, so to get a young England player who checks those boxes sounds like a good plan to me.

pennypennytannerbob said:
moon said:
brotherblue said:
We should turn to Victor Mosses

Much better player Imo, yes a little expensive but we should get his transfer fee with the sale of AJ and have twice the player on our hands

SSN say God allowing Chelski to talk to Moses

Parting the Red Sea won't win them the Prem, it's the Blue one they need to worry about.

Chelsea

Yup.. We actually do need to worry about ourselves, if we can get it together then we can challenge.. if not thennnn

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
Looking at how Chelsea, PSG etc go about business. This is getting embarassing.

looooooooool

I have seen a lot of Sinclair and Moses when they were young. For me Moses was always the better talent and thought would go further. It is nice to see that the two of them could get their big moves. It also bodes well for Zaha, who is better than both at a similar age. Sinclair has good movement, but he is primarily a speed merchant.

If you cannot get anyone better then think Sinclair is a good signing for you. He will give you the width you sometimes need and is more reliable and a harder worker than Johnson. Even if Sinclair does not work out I think he will do a job and can be sold in a couple of years for a 4 million profit or so.

Pam said:
Cobwebcat said:
So is he signing now then?

Swansea signed a player today. Someone called KI. Replacing Sinclair?
Ki is a deep-lying playmaker and will replace Allen. As far as Sinclair goes, he's not even the best wide man at his club. Will be waste of money here

heard swasea chairman on SSN earlier on banging on about fletchers price going to sunderland etc- reckon these arseholes are trying to squeeze us........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.