Scott Sinclair (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we blew that one. All the press are going to be camped outside the Bridgewater hospital waiting for him. How the hell will we sneak messi in now ?

Hopefully (and most likely) one of many arrivals before the window closes. At that price and probably much lower wages than Johnson....it's good business IMO. Leaves more money for other signings.

bobmcfc said:
Well we blew that one. All the press are going to be camped outside the Bridgewater hospital waiting for him. How the hell will we sneak messi in now ?
I thought Messi had his medical yesterday?

pudge said:
bobmcfc said:
I thought Messi had his medical yesterday?

He had to do his weekly shop at asda yesterday so it was inconvenient

I've not made it too much of a secret that I'm not Sinclair's biggest fan, and I wanted AJ to stay, but if this lad is soon to be wearing City blue then I wish him well and hope he goes on to prove me wrong ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.