Scott Sinclair (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I added Scott to my twitter 2 weeks ago. Better get adding fellas, I won't be adding his girlfriend though like some of you will

bobmcfc said:
pudge said:
bobmcfc said:
Well we blew that one. All the press are going to be camped outside the Bridgewater hospital waiting for him. How the hell will we sneak messi in now ?
I thought Messi had his medical yesterday?

He had to do his weekly shop at asda yesterday so it was inconvenient
Too good for Lidl is he? A bit too up himself if you ask me. We should pull out before we look stupid.

£6.2million is a very good price, not sure why people are complaining. Unless we give him stupid wages we'll make that back or possibly even more if we sell him on. Low risk signing that adds depth and variety to the squad, well done.

pudge said:
bobmcfc said:
pudge said:
I thought Messi had his medical yesterday?

He had to do his weekly shop at asda yesterday so it was inconvenient
Too good for Lidl is he? A bit too up himself if you ask me. We should pull out before we look stupid.

He likes the smart price range, what can you do ?

hgblue said:
I've not made it too much of a secret that I'm not Sinclair's biggest fan, and I wanted AJ to stay, but if this lad is soon to be wearing City blue then I wish him well and hope he goes on to prove me wrong ;).
Likewise

LoveCity said:
£6.2million is a very good price, not sure why people are complaining. Unless we give him stupid wages we'll make that back or possibly even more if we sell him on. Low risk signing that adds depth and variety to the squad, well done.

This. Why is this hard for some to see? Worst case he takes one squad place, is low on FFP and'll do well in Carling and FA Cups and get sold on for a decent profit

Good signing, fuck the moaning plastics. He probably would've made an impact today, but hey-ho, he'll be better than Johnson IMO.

LoveCity said:

Probably something like 40k-50k/a week....much less than the man who he is replacing, AJ earned.

We need to have squad players with more sensible wages aswell as cut out the overpaid players who don't really contribute much/at all to sort the wage bill. (RSC, Kolarov, Kolo etc..) For FFP of course....

Seosa said:
Good signing, fuck the moaning plastics. He probably would've made an impact today, but hey-ho, he'll be better than Johnson IMO.
Messi next then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.