Scott Sinclair (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lancs blue said:
stan bowles said:
Henderson was £16m, Downing £20m not a year ago...is AJ worth less than those 2 ? No of course he isn't. He's better than both and therefore his transfer fee should reflect that.

But it's not that simple is it? Henderson and Downing were regular starters at Sunderland and Villa, meaning they were important players so that automatically bumps the price up. AJ has been more of an impact sub so is therefore not as important to City, which buying clubs would be well aware of and would tend to lower his price.

Plus they would be on lower level wages.

johnmc said:
lancs blue said:
stan bowles said:
Henderson was £16m, Downing £20m not a year ago...is AJ worth less than those 2 ? No of course he isn't. He's better than both and therefore his transfer fee should reflect that.

But it's not that simple is it? Henderson and Downing were regular starters at Sunderland and Villa, meaning they were important players so that automatically bumps the price up. AJ has been more of an impact sub so is therefore not as important to City, which buying clubs would be well aware of and would tend to lower his price.

Plus they would be on lower level wages.

plus everyone knows they were ridiculously awful fucking buys and in no way actually reflective of the transfer market — every player that "king kenny" bought was a transfer outlier in just about the worst possible way

lancs blue said:
stan bowles said:

If we end up with 15m its more than a good price,

Liverpool would'nt get that for the pair of their duck eggs now,

We have more than doubled our outlay for AJ,I make that good business.

ps not that we should worry about the clubs financial dealings,people are paid to do that,we are not a sunday league team ffs! money wise my interest ends at the price of admission!

Scott Sinclair

offer has been accepted for him:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19327135" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19327135</a>

Bluescholar said:
stan bowles said:
Bluescholar said:
Silva holds Johnson in some sort ot esteem!! I like that! Maybe he spent hours on the training ground wondering how he does it. . . bet he never stops asking Iniesta why Barca havent snapped him up! ;-)

So you're saying David Silva is either a liar or full of bullshit then ?

Nope..... As i said,
He was just being nice.

FFS if you want to make a case for AJ do it the merits of his game, not a DavidSilva tweet. As someone hinted at earlier, is David Silva going to say "Good guy and I liked him, but an underachieving pisshead and quite honestly it's better he left!??'

stan bowles said:
Balti said:
stan bowles said:
And still several light years ahead of Steven Fletcher ! Let's give praise and thanks to the god that is Brian 'Poker Face' Marwood. Asset stripping at its finest.

''asset stripping'' !!!!!

wow have the Champions sold the spine of the team or just some unwanted/ uninterested squad ''assets'' so far lol

.....and has the window shut already?!

A player is an asset whatever you think of that term. Selling a player for less than his market value (which we do continually) is asset stripping in my book.

A player is worth what someone is prepared to pay for him.

Its no good to us putting an unrealistic value on his head and no-one being prepared to buy at that price.

scott sinclair

Sorry for the new thread, but Wales online has just said an improved 2nd off has now been accepted and claiming it's more than 5 million!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.