Scott Sinclair (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We needed direct pace today. Kolorov was just a defender pushed into a midfield position who just didn't have the pace to beat his man. This is what Sinclair will bring. For 6.2m it's a great buy and anyone who can't see that just doesn't understand what were lacking.

Good signing, good price and gives us a different option that we don't currently have. Will be interesting to see of Mancini starts him against QPR as he usually starts new signings. I think he'll be a success for us and if not, we'll probably get more than £6.2M selling him anyway.

BlueCityfan said:
LoveCity said:
£6.2million is a very good price, not sure why people are complaining. Unless we give him stupid wages we'll make that back or possibly even more if we sell him on. Low risk signing that adds depth and variety to the squad, well done.

Probably something like 40k-50k/a week....much less than the man who he is replacing, AJ earned.

We need to have squad players with more sensible wages aswell as cut out the overpaid players who don't really contribute much/at all to sort the wage bill. (RSC, Kolarov, Kolo etc..) For FFP of course....

I see Kolo and Kolarov started today.Away to Liverpool.

Kun Aguero said:
BlueCityfan said:
LoveCity said:
£6.2million is a very good price, not sure why people are complaining. Unless we give him stupid wages we'll make that back or possibly even more if we sell him on. Low risk signing that adds depth and variety to the squad, well done.

Probably something like 40k-50k/a week....much less than the man who he is replacing, AJ earned.

We need to have squad players with more sensible wages aswell as cut out the overpaid players who don't really contribute much/at all to sort the wage bill. (RSC, Kolarov, Kolo etc..) For FFP of course....

Yeah, and both played awful. I would be glad to see the back of them both this window.

BlueCityfan said:
Kun Aguero said:
BlueCityfan said:

Yeah, and both played awful. I would be glad to see the back of them both this window.

The only thing Kolo offers is a decent song to sing.

Kolarov is a defender who is better at attacking than defending and this is why Mancini as Zab at LB and Kolarov in front.

fantastic signing, we need pace and he will give it to us. Welcome to manchester (soon) Scott

bluebannana said:
fantastic signing, we need pace and he will give it to us. Welcome to manchester (soon) Scott

On the scale of helping us move further forward I would say its not a fantastic signing.

As a direct replacement for AJ and someone who will be happy with 15 games this season then I would say its a decent signing.

Its clear after last week and today that we need to have more quality at the back and in midfield if we are to progress in the CL which is surely the next step for Mancini and the owners.

I think the doubters will be pleasantly surprised when they see Sinclair get some games under his belt for us and see what some people on here are talking about.

Good signing, more than pleased!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.