Scott Sinclair (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Sinclair was Columbian/Brazilian or what ever, and playing in Portugal for a passing team that played good football, and Rodwell was Italian starting to get into the national squad with potential for the future, we would all be happy.
We would have just signed the next 2 big things, but they are English so it bad.
We play in the EPL for gods sake
Give the lads a chance

summer of 69 said:
If someone had told me we were going to buy a player of the standard of Scott Sin fucking Clair when we were lifting the champions trophy last May I would have pissed myself. Is it for some sort of quota of English players? (if he is English - can't be arsed to find out). Terribly disappointing and a somewhat embarrassing piece of business.
Did you mean "when we thought we were lifting the champions trophy" ?

If the 6.2 million quated in the media turns out to be correct then this really is a great bit of business. Good english talent who scored 8 goals for a midtable team last season the boy has pace a great work ethic and seems to have a very good character.

Baffled as to why some people moan about this signing.

I think he will be quite good for us. He's played in a Swansea team who like to pass and recieve the ball under pressure, has got immense pace with an eye for goal. Don't understand anyone who moans about anyone we sign. Beyond me. Mind you I got excited when we signed Lee Bradbury and 'Buster' Phillips lol .

Ballet On Ice said:
If Sinclair was Columbian/Brazilian or what ever, and playing in Portugal for a passing team that played good football, and Rodwell was Italian starting to get into the national squad with potential for the future, we would all be happy.
We would have just signed the next 2 big things, but they are English so it bad.
Give the lads a chance
This is the thing in Rodwell and Sinclare we have signed 2 young England internationals for a fee in the region of £20mill.....now that makes good sense to me.....both will be in the next England squad so how can that be bad business

bluefandk said:
If the 6.2 million quated in the media turns out to be correct then this really is a great bit of business. Good english talent who scored 8 goals for a midtable team last season the boy has pace a great work ethic and seems to have a very good character.

Baffled as to why some people moan about this signing.

He's not Messi. That's about the only reason i can gather.

big blueballs said:
This is the thing in Rodwell and Sinclare we have signed 2 young England internationals for a fee in the region of £20mill.....now that makes good sense to me.....both will be in the next England squad so how can that be bad business

Great point,however,sense and BM........

Ballet On Ice said:
Give the lads a chance

Well said.

Change Rodwells nationality and we'd all be saying how great he is, how we signed him on football Manager 2009 and he was a superb prospect, blahdeblah...

I remember Sinclair when he was at Chelsea, and liked him then.

I don't think he's an Eden Hazard but hopefully we can shape hi into our team and he prospers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.