Scott Sinclair (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of people having a go at this lad were probably the same as had a go when we signed AJ from Boro. He wasn't a marquee signing, but people gave him slack because of his low value. Well for me this again a no brainer if he can bring something to the side even if it is of limited appearances, scores the odd goal creates a few chances or just gives the opposition something to think about creating maybe some space for the more gifted players we have then the money will be well spent. If the lad doesn't come up to scratch we will at least be able to get most of our money back or as with AJ make a small profit.

Give the lad a chance before condeming him.

:-)

Telford_Blue_Hixxy said:
I look very much forward to see him play! Welcome to the club scott and to the people slagging him and bobby off, fuck off back on rag cafe where you belong!
This^^^^^^^^

There really are some simpletons who come on here.......if he don't cost £40mill he must be shit

Fucking grow up!!!!!!!!!

Danielmanc said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Scott Sinclair is only 23 (Rodwell 22). We signed a totally unproven and relatively unknown Vincent Kompany at 22 - that hasn't turned out badly now has it?

Great point

Every club at the top was watching Vinny in his teens,he was the next big thing,injuries slowed/derailed his progress iirc.

I remember Bacon chops was a big admirer.

Hughes will never make a better signing.

summer of 69 said:
If someone had told me we were going to buy a player of the standard of Scott Sin fucking Clair when we were lifting the champions trophy last May I would have pissed myself. Is it for some sort of quota of English players? (if he is English - can't be arsed to find out). Terribly disappointing and a somewhat embarrassing piece of business.
Clown

Is that what we're expecting now, Messi-esque signings at every opportunity and if we don't they're 'disgusted'?

There are some right miserable sods on this forum at times.

hocus-pocus-portable.gif

big blueballs said:
Telford_Blue_Hixxy said:
I look very much forward to see him play! Welcome to the club scott and to the people slagging him and bobby off, fuck off back on rag cafe where you belong!
This^^^^^^^^

There really are some simpletons who come on here.......if he don't cost £40mill he must be shit

Fucking grow up!!!!!!!!!

Sadly, the vast majority that infest this once fun board, no fuck all about football apart from what happens in a computer game.

The lad has talent and is being given an incredible opportunity to make his mark on the game.

boohoooo he's not expensive enough boohoo he doesn't play for Barca and boohoo he's not foreign enough

rags

summer of 69 said:
If someone had told me we were going to buy a player of the standard of Scott Sin fucking Clair when we were lifting the champions trophy last May I would have pissed myself. Is it for some sort of quota of English players? (if he is English - can't be arsed to find out). Terribly disappointing and a somewhat embarrassing piece of business.

A prime example of what this forum has become.

Clueless doesn't even begin to sum up shit like this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.