Scott Sinclair

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueBilly said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
simonmdm said:
Rodgers left and they got an unknown manager to replace him

Really ? What makes Brian Laudrup unknown, he has managed at a higher standard than Rodgers already and was undoubtedly a better player in his day ?

Michael Laudrup is Swansea's new manager, not Brian mate.

But back to topic; yeah, one of the greatest footballers who has ever lived, definitely unknown.

Lol, don't know where "Brian" came from he's not even a manager ! You are of course correct it's Michael but my point remains the same. (editing now)

oakiecokie said:
ICT-Tam said:
Actually quite happy with this. Improves the home grown quota and he's also not a bad player. Gives us something that we dont have but it does look a lot like a Marwood signing. I doubt mancini is overly pleased with this one.

Please explain this ridiculous notion of yours.

Young, english and cheap (ish). Like Milner and Aj. Marwood's other signings. Neither of those two get an awful lot of game time and i imagine Mancini doesnt want another young winger begging for game time.

ICT-Tam said:
oakiecokie said:
ICT-Tam said:
Actually quite happy with this. Improves the home grown quota and he's also not a bad player. Gives us something that we dont have but it does look a lot like a Marwood signing. I doubt mancini is overly pleased with this one.

Young, english and cheap (ish). Like Milner and Aj. Marwood's other signings. Neither of those two get an awful lot of game time and i imagine Mancini doesnt want another young winger begging for game time.

So Marwood off his own back,just goes out willy nilly and signs any fucker who takes his fancy ?
I think not,seeing that a Committee was formed by Khaldoon to oversee transfers,which includes Bobby sitting on it.
Unbelievable Jeff !

If the situation between us and Chelsea had been reversed and we'd signed Hazard, whilst they signed Sinclair, this whole board would be absolutely pissing themselves with laughter. You all know it.

ICT-Tam said:
oakiecokie said:
ICT-Tam said:

I don't want to sound pedantic but Milner definitely wasn't cheap (or even cheapish). I don't profess to know either way but when I read this morning that we could be going for him, I did wonder whether this was a "Marwood signing" or a "Mancini signing." Not that I think Marwood makes signings completely alone without any kind of discussion with Mancini. Personally I think Sinclair would be a decent enough signing at that price, he's nice and quick.

Where are the reports saying that we've actually bid £8m for Sinclair?
Anyone got any links?

oakiecokie said:
ICT-Tam said:
oakiecokie said:

So Marwood off his own back,just goes out willy nilly and signs any fucker who takes his fancy ?
I think not,seeing that a Committee was formed by Khaldoon to oversee transfers,which includes Bobby sitting on it.
Unbelievable Jeff !

Well, obviously, he's not gone off and signed him without it being deemed a good signing by those concerned. I just dont think this is a player that Mancini has asked to have signed.

Mad_fer_it said:
Where are the reports saying that we've actually bid £8m for Sinclair?
Anyone got any links?

The only thing we seem to have is direct from the Daily Mirror at about 10.45 am this morning,along with a Twitter from one of their writers saying City will possible sign someone today.<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:17 am --<br /><br />
ICT-Tam said:
oakiecokie said:
ICT-Tam said:

Unbelievable Jeff !

Well, obviously, he's not gone off and signed him without it being deemed a good signing by those concerned. I just dont think this is a player that Mancini has asked to have signed.

Absolute nonsense.

adrianr said:
If the situation between us and Chelsea had been reversed and we'd signed Hazard, whilst they signed Sinclair, this whole board would be absolutely pissing themselves with laughter. You all know it.

I'd agree with you if it wasn't for the fact his agent pocketed £6 million from the deal, that's just fucking stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.