Scott Sinclair

Status
Not open for further replies.
hgblue said:
markbmcfc said:
Threads like these are the perfect time to spot the plastics.

Toys right out the pram because we haven't spent £30m. Hopefully Chelsea will spend a bit more then you can go back to supporting them.

FWIW, I don't rate him that highly, but I have faith in the club at every level of management.

I give up.

He's right. The plastics have truly taken hold of this area of the forum in the last year or so, I only come over here for anything from TH and Ducado, basic news and to out the plastics.

Seosa said:
hgblue said:
markbmcfc said:
Threads like these are the perfect time to spot the plastics.

Toys right out the pram because we haven't spent £30m. Hopefully Chelsea will spend a bit more then you can go back to supporting them.

FWIW, I don't rate him that highly, but I have faith in the club at every level of management.

I give up.

He's right. The plastics have truly taken hold of this area of the forum in the last year or so, I only come over here for anything from TH and Ducado, basic news and to out the plastics.

What the fuck is a plastic?

i'd be very happy with this signing. good, fast, young, eager player. will sit on the bench and come on and make an impact. johnson is dogshit, and is like playing with 10 men when he's on the pitch. really gone off the guy. doesnt seem arsed. so for me scott sinclair seems a great buy. just hope he signs now

I don't care if a player costs £5 million or £50 million, I just don't think Sinclair is good enough.

hgblue said:
Seosa said:
hgblue said:
I give up.

Someone only showing up because we're now successful.

hgblue said:
Seosa said:
hgblue said:
I give up.

Somebody who jumps on board to a club's success. Some, who are abroad for example, you kinda want to attract even though some of the Global fans can be cocks, but basically the plastics are mainly the ones who only post in the Transfer forum. They are attracted by saying, "I support the Champions, the best team" and get off on debating transfers and using terms like regista like they're guests on ESPN Press Pass with Marcotti.

hgblue said:
Seosa said:
hgblue said:
I give up.

[bigimg]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkwrqNPRTHvhCMlOrsA_07MNCUsoYKAmWmwYCVZ10x0dPlMibxWZ8GRGqbfA[/bigimg]

taconinja said:
hgblue said:
Seosa said:

Yep, that's what I thought it meant. So anyone who doesn't rate Sinclair (which may well include Mancini if the Swansea chairman's denial is to be believed) is a plastic?

Kompany is King said:
I think he would offer electric pace to our attack and something slightly different than what we currently have. Not likely to be a starter but could make a big difference against a tired opposition.

Equally he could play a regular role in domestic cup competitions. I like the way Swansea play and their passing style sits well with our style of play.

Transfer fee is low from what we have been used to paying. No bad thing.

Homegrown talent so helps with squad balance.

It's a yes from me.
+1

Seosa said:
hgblue said:
Seosa said:

Somebody who jumps on board to a club's success. Some, who are abroad for example, you kinda want to attract even though some of the Global fans can be cocks, but basically the plastics are mainly the ones who only post in the Transfer forum. They are attracted by saying, "I support the Champions, the best team" and get off on debating transfers and using terms like regista like they're guests on ESPN Press Pass with Marcotti.
Hey now some of us use terms because that's how we learned the sport. The three guys who introduced me to football many years ago were a Serbian, a Londoner and a Lithuanian. The Serbian guy always used the Italian terms. :)<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:20 pm --<br /><br />
hgblue said:
taconinja said:
hgblue said:

Yep, that's what I thought it meant. So anyone who doesn't rate Sinclair (which may well include Mancini if the Swansea chairman's denial is to be believed) is a plastic?
I think it's more an implication about people angry we haven't spend a gajillion pounds yet this window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.