Scott Sinclair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cityisland said:
Gareth Barry Manilow said:
Vincent said:
I told everybody hours ago, we aren't seriously interested.

Purely a bluff to speed up signing Agger.

Hope this is the case!

Ay? makes no sense. Winger and centre back..
Bellamy and Palacios..one is a winger/forward the other is a centre mid, Spurs accused us of threatening a bid for Palacios, who at the time was at Wigan, if they went for Bellamy.
So, what VVK is saying is that we've leaked a story re move for Sinclair because Liverpool want him, as they're holding up a deal for Agger.

Vincent said:
I told everybody hours ago, we aren't seriously interested.

Purely a bluff to speed up signing Agger.

So when do you anticipate Agger signing

Rammyblues said:
At the start of the window we were looking to sign Hazard (potential world class) 12 weeks later we are after Sinclair, has the fucking oil run out?????? :-(

Makes you wonder doesn't it
Mancini has a new deal
Must have come with provisions
PSG putting two fingers up to platini
Let's get on with making this a truly great team

Pigeonho said:
So many Diva's on this thread. Oooh, we're not splashing £25m on some international superstar - big deal!

Young, English and if it becomes a confirmed signing, Mancini and co obviously see something in the lad either for now or that he has serious potential.

I don't give a flying fuck if someone costs £5, £5mil or £50mil, if I rate them I'll say so, and if I don't I'll say so. A Forum is all about exchanging opinions, unless you know different?

Pigeonho said:
So many Diva's on this thread. Oooh, we're not splashing £25m on some international superstar - big deal!

Young, English and if it becomes a confirmed signing, Mancini and co obviously see something in the lad either for now or that he has serious potential.

And if its all bullshit that has also been reported, then they see sweet fa in him. Intresting day though

hgblue said:
Pigeonho said:

I don't give a flying fuck if someone costs £5, £5mil or £50mil, if I rate them I'll say so, and if I don't I'll say so. A Forum is all about exchanging opinions, unless you know different?
You can have me for a fiver...

Pigeonho said:
hgblue said:
Pigeonho said:

You can have me for a fiver...

Tart ;).

corky1970 said:
hgblue said:
Pigeonho said:

i know different but you are not part of the cleek, so can fuck right off

Hmmm the cleek

hgblue said:
Pigeonho said:

well said HG, your opinion and you can rate who you like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.