Scott Sinclair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having had time to think about it, I think he would be a good signing. Playing with the likes of silva,yaya,nasri,kun,tevez etc... On a daily basis could bring out the best of him. I'd rather have him then not have him.

mcfc2607 said:
Having had time to think about it, I think he would be a good signing. Playing with the likes of silva,yaya,nasri,kun,tevez etc... On a daily basis could bring out the best of him. I'd rather have him then not have him.

Interesting, whys that, hes not that highly rated at Swansea did ok is their assessment of him

mcfc2607 said:

I think that most players would improve under our training regime but not so sure that simply being around greatness would make him great. Fact is that you can take great potential and make it great but you can't polish a turd.

My comfort in all this comes from my notion that RM wouldn't buy a player that he didn't think would bring benefit so if he buys him then that's cool and I'll expect great things from him in due course.

Point is that being around our players wouldn't make him great but being bought to be around our players says that he truly has potential. . . beyond that you're spot on.

Pigeonho said:
hgblue said:
Pigeonho said:
So many Diva's on this thread. Oooh, we're not splashing £25m on some international superstar - big deal!

Young, English and if it becomes a confirmed signing, Mancini and co obviously see something in the lad either for now or that he has serious potential.

I don't give a flying fuck if someone costs £5, £5mil or £50mil, if I rate them I'll say so, and if I don't I'll say so. A Forum is all about exchanging opinions, unless you know different?
You can have me for a fiver...

That is daylight robbery!

I think he would offer electric pace to our attack and something slightly different than what we currently have. Not likely to be a starter but could make a big difference against a tired opposition.

Equally he could play a regular role in domestic cup competitions. I like the way Swansea play and their passing style sits well with our style of play.

Transfer fee is low from what we have been used to paying. No bad thing.

Homegrown talent so helps with squad balance.

It's a yes from me.

rastus said:
mcfc2607 said:

Interesting, whys that, hes not that highly rated at Swansea did ok is their assessment of him

Hmmm. A person who sits near me swears blind that Yaya is shit. Sometimes people pay money to watch something they know absolutely nothing about.

I'd trust Mancini's judgement over ANY football spectator.

Threads like these are the perfect time to spot the plastics.

Toys right out the pram because we haven't spent £30m. Hopefully Chelsea will spend a bit more then you can go back to supporting them.

FWIW, I don't rate him that highly, but I have faith in the club at every level of management.

markbmcfc said:

Toys right out the pram because we haven't spent £30m. Hopefully Chelsea will spend a bit more then you can go back to supporting them.

FWIW, I don't rate him that highly, but I have faith in the club at every level of management.

I give up.

markbmcfc said:

I'm probably what you'd call plastic but I'd have Sinclair on the basis the management team must see something in him. I know very little about him but I didn't know much about Silva or Kompany either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.