Scott Sinclair

Status
Not open for further replies.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f9/city-bid-8m-scott-sinclair-357401/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f9/city-bid-8m-s ... ir-357401/</a>

Kladze said:
oakiecokie said:
Why are people so underwhelmed that it could be Sinclair.£8M for a 21 year old English lad and not being bummed over the fee.
I remember watching him when he was on loan at Wigan and thinking this lad could have potential.
Could be just the kick up the arse Johnson needs,now he`s got some competion for that problem position.
He's 23.

Born 1991.

Sorry you are quite correct.When I looked on Google there are two Scott Sinclairs with the other playing for Luton.
Yep,23 he is.

cant be 23 was in the olympic squad but not as an overaged player you had to be under 21s i think but i may be wrong

simonmdm said:
I'm going to wait and see him play for us before passing judgement. He could turn into a great player playing with top players day in day out in training.

On a completely different note, I feel a bit worried for Swansea, Rodgers left and they got an unknown manager to replace him, one of there best wingers appears to be coming to us and Allen appears to be leaving too. They really could be in trouble this season.

Yeah, I mean, who the fuck is this 'Michael Laudrup'?

simonmdm said:
Rodgers left and they got an unknown manager to replace him

Really ? What makes Michael (Brother of Brian) Laudrup unknown, he has managed at a higher standard than Rodgers already and was undoubtedly a better player in his day ?

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
simonmdm said:
Rodgers left and they got an unknown manager to replace him

Really ? What makes Brian Laudrup unknown, he has managed at a higher standard than Rodgers already and was undoubtedly a better player in his day ?

Michael Laudrup is Swansea's new manager, not Brian mate.

But back to topic; yeah, one of the greatest footballers who has ever lived, definitely unknown.

Actually quite happy with this. Improves the home grown quota and he's also not a bad player. Gives us something that we dont have but it does look a lot like a Marwood signing. I doubt mancini is overly pleased with this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.