Scottish Football Thread | 2024/25

View attachment 128182

If they go to D̶u̶b̶l̶i̶n̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶f̶o̶l̶l̶o̶w̶ ̶o̶n̶ Hampden we will stay at home.

Very poor support. On another note, nice to see them struggle in Europe again when playing from a level playing field in terms of officiating. It's refreshing to watch them claim and claim for nonsense stuff but the referee not to be influenced.

That being said, Macausland should have been booked for his dive in the first half, conned the referee into a free kick. Do those see retrospective bans or is that only for dives when a penalty is awarded?
I’m guessing there’s a reason the Sevvies won’t sit there. Hopefully they keep playing there, they haven’t beat Hibs at Hampden since 1979.

I think overall Kiev were better and deserved it. Rangers where shit, but, the feeling of it was the refs fault, falls perfectly into le Waffler’s playbook. I read on FF a lot we’re not happy with his substitution’s, didn’t know what style of play they were after etc. I actually thought they played a bit better after the Brazilian was red carded. The bottom line is, Kiev will lose to Salzburg and Rangers didn’t do enough, nearly enough, even against a team who were not that good themselves. Their midfield is bereft of actual ability. Lawrence is an imposter and the others are just unable to find that great forward pass. They move the ball slowly and the horseshoe is back.

Failure to secure that £5m is not only a boot in the balls, it’s taken them clean off.

am looking forward to a right few meltdowns from le Waffler. Any win we have against them early September, he will be claiming Larsson and Big John told him Rangers were better. Reminding me of Trump every time I listen to him. Just like Trump he creates his own reality, denies what’s right in front of him and after he failed, not the ref, he failed he uses an incident to try and divert from his failure. He has brought in 8 players and they are actually worse than last year.

Was also great to watch the five guys involved in presenting, all true blues, having a meltdown after the game. You can see that they share the same deluded notion of most of the support, I said most No8, who refuse to see what the reality is. Just weren’t good enough, shocking red or not.

I think one of the toughest things they also have to contend with, is playing their ieague games at that absolute abortion of a stadium. That is a real problem. We fucking hated it there back when our ground was being built.

Anyway, a good night for us. Rangers out. £5m gone. Still at Hampden. That’s some treble. Wish I had stuck a tenner on it.

Terrible sending off but Rangers played better with 10 men.
2 poor teams and I still think no Scottish club will win their tie in the qualifying rounds.

Terrible sending off but Rangers played better with 10 men.
2 poor teams and I still think no Scottish club will win their tie in the qualifying rounds.
Brann looked excellent against St Mirren so think the buddies will struggle

Tromso were really REALLY poor and would like to think Killie would win easily enough but they’ve started their own season so poorly. That ties very much in the balance

See Clement in the media this morning moaning about the "worst decision ever" and the Scottish media diving right in with their sympathy.

Thing is, Jefte could have been off before half time, already on a yellow and he deliberately blocked a guy's run just at the half way line. Foul awarded but I've seen yellows given for less. Then the challenge itself, it's a foul - hands are right into the guys face - and a culmination of offences meant there was only one reasonable outcome. They're not used to being officiated that way in Scotland which is why there's a big uproar and surprise.

Get it right up them.

See Clement in the media this morning moaning about the "worst decision ever" and the Scottish media diving right in with their sympathy.

Thing is, Jefte could have been off before half time, already on a yellow and he deliberately blocked a guy's run just at the half way line. Foul awarded but I've seen yellows given for less. Then the challenge itself, it's a foul - hands are right into the guys face - and a culmination of offences meant there was only one reasonable outcome. They're not used to being officiated that way in Scotland which is why there's a big uproar and surprise.

Get it right up them.
Alf Grey, league cup semi final, 1981, says hold my beer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.