Scottish Football Thread | 2024/25

Alf Grey, league cup semi final, 1981, says hold my beer.
Johnny Doyle crossed the ball against Ayr Utd, circa 77-78, it hits the MIB and he sends Doyle off. Le Waffler made a **** of it by keeping him in, as Ayrshire Blue says, he should have been off well before halftime and should have been subbed. His subs were rank and too late. He also hopes him being angry diverts from the fact he’s fucking actually clueless. Has brought in 8 players and none of them are going to move them anywhere but back.

And of course the press up here are getting right behind him. The vast majority support them. They get away with fucking murder up here with refs. They can’t handle it when the guy in charge isn’t a MIB.

Their only hope is again our board of shitebags. If I was in charge they would be buried.

And of course the press up here are getting right behind him. The vast majority support them. They get away with fucking murder up here with refs. They can’t handle it when the guy in charge isn’t a MIB.
Even for you that’s batshit mental hahahaha

Gave me a wee laugh though

You re never getting a proper bite with that. Must try harder

2/10

Earl Brann goal was a killer, but actually competing much better in first half compared to the first leg.

Can see us tiring and them picking us off though.

Earl Brann goal was a killer, but actually competing much better in first half compared to the first leg.

Can see us tiring and them picking us off though.
Heart in mouth moment there when I thought VAR was going to give penalty

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.