Scottish independence

I genuinely wish we had a say on if we keep them or not. I think we should be able to vote to get rid of Scotland from the UK. Why do they get all the say?

If they vote yes then we should be able to deport Bacon Face as a minimum!

TTTCITYBHOY said:
blue underpants said:
I hope the 'turn keys' who locked me up in Tobago Street nick Glasgow from the Saturday Afternoon to Monday Afternoon in 1981 have all suffered a coronary from eating deep fried Mars Bars and meat pies the fat twunts, as they gorged themselves I got 3 cups of tea and 2 ham butties and a regular dose of ''ya English bastard'' in all that time, bastids

Why did ye get nicked bu
Rangers game...I know your a Bhoy lol...but daft enough it was nowt to do with football just a set to with some blokes in a pub at Bridgeton Cross, 3 of us English got nicked, 30 quid fine each Glasgow Sheriff Court on the Monday Afternoon

Kun Aguero said:
If they leave can we invite Sweden? Zlatgod's my favorite player ever and I love Abba.

I like the idea of inviting another country to replace them if they leave!

blue underpants said:
Rangers game...I know your a Bhoy lol...but daft enough it was nowt to do with football just a set to with some blokes in a pub at Bridgeton Cross, 3 of us English got nicked, 30 quid fine each Glasgow Sheriff Court on the Monday Afternoon

If you were up for a Gers game,how in fuks name did you manage to get into a set to in Bridgeton,it's a Gers stronghold ffs.

maccadon said:
Juan King said:
Kun Aguero said:
If they leave can we invite Sweden? Zlatgod's my favorite player ever and I love Abba.

Argentina?

It might stop us arguing over the Falklands! If we could merge football teams I would also be happy!

maccadon said:
Juan King said:
Kun Aguero said:

Argentina?

It might stop us arguing over the Falklands! If we could merge football teams I would also be happy!

maccadon said:
Juan King said:
Kun Aguero said:

Argentina?

Kun Aguero said:
What a brilliant idea, I want Estonia to join us, absolute stunners

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.