Scottish independence

blue underpants said:
Kun Aguero said:
If they leave can we invite Sweden? Zlatgod's my favorite player ever and I love Abba.
What a brilliant idea, I want Estonia to join us, absolute stunners

I think Estonia turning up might be a problem.

Scotland-kick-off-after-E-006.jpg

TTTCITYBHOY said:
blue underpants said:
Rangers game...I know your a Bhoy lol...but daft enough it was nowt to do with football just a set to with some blokes in a pub at Bridgeton Cross, 3 of us English got nicked, 30 quid fine each Glasgow Sheriff Court on the Monday Afternoon

If you were up for a Gers game,how in fuks name did you manage to get into a set to in Bridgeton,it's a Gers stronghold ffs.
I asked for a pint of Bitter instead of 'Heavy' lol, no, one of my mates thinks he's a ladies man and wouldn't leave this big bears girlfriend alone, you can guess the rest

blue underpants said:
TTTCITYBHOY said:
blue underpants said:
Rangers game...I know your a Bhoy lol...but daft enough it was nowt to do with football just a set to with some blokes in a pub at Bridgeton Cross, 3 of us English got nicked, 30 quid fine each Glasgow Sheriff Court on the Monday Afternoon

If you were up for a Gers game,how in fuks name did you manage to get into a set to in Bridgeton,it's a Gers stronghold ffs.
I asked for a pint of Bitter instead of 'Heavy' lol, no, one of my mates thinks he's a ladies man and wouldn't leave this big bears girlfriend alone, you can guess the rest

Ok mate got ye now.
I'd have fined ye £300 ya daft fuker :)
Go to Parkhead the next time.....if it's not a closed border by then :)

TTTCITYBHOY said:
TGR said:
It's all getting a bit boring now.
I wish they would just fuck off!

I thought I was yer pal :(

Present company excluded! :-)

I had a good chat with our salesman for Glasgow today who is down for some training.
He says he has never seen anything like it. The 'no' voters are frothing at the mouth and
appear to be absolutely certain they have pulled this one off.
The 'yes' voters are scared to death to say a word in public due to the abuse they might receive.
He says it has split friends, families the lot - completely and totally divisive.
He also reckons if the 'yes' voters do win they will bin Salmond off ASAP.
They need him to gain independence but on the whole he is far from well liked even by them.
What a mess.

The result will be decided by the no shows I think.. I don't really understand the pros and cons and to be honest don't care i.e I can't vote therefore I have no power to make a difference.

My only hope if it's a yes is that all the power houses of UK business pull out...

Leave the People of Scotland to their own devices.

What happens however to Scottish members of HM forces, they are discussing the creation of a Scottish Military so will our Armed Forces become tri-national with no Scottish element?

Interesting times

TGR said:
TTTCITYBHOY said:
TGR said:
It's all getting a bit boring now.
I wish they would just fuck off!

I thought I was yer pal :(

Present company excluded! :-)

I had a good chat with our salesman for Glasgow today who is down for some training.
He says he has never seen anything like it. The 'no' voters are frothing at the mouth and
appear to be absolutely certain they have pulled this one off.
The 'yes' voters are scared to death to say a word in public due to the abuse they might receive.
He says it has split friends, families the lot - completely and totally divisive.
He also reckons if the 'yes' voters do win they will bin Salmond off ASAP.
They need him to gain independence but on the whole he is far from well liked even by them.
What a mess.

I heard that from a guy in our Glaswgow office, that Salmond would go.. The woman who is acting as sidekick for the Yes campaign is favourite surely

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.