Scottish independence

I still retain that this is not going to happen. Too many road blocks and when the voting time comes, people will opt to stay in the union.

However all this scrambling about by the political leaders would have been avoided if the arrogant Cameron took this issue seriously in the first place and not wait until the last minute after things have gotten a bit shaky and worrying to start some phony campaign for the no vote.

johnny on the spot said:
Bluemanc100 said:
denislawsbackheel said:
They have presented the Westminster govt with a list of what they expect. It includes several divisions of current troops and Typhoon fighters!

My lad is on Typhoon so I assume the Scottish military will use only home grown technicians or pressed men till they can develop their own

It will be like my 5 years at RAF valley for those "volunteers" with obvious division and general basic tolerance for the "other" lads in the tea bar

I also worry that the relationship breakdown in Scottish communities will be an issue once the die is cast.. No voters blaming Yes voters or vice versa...

I fear the worst

Don't worry man, Eck's got it covered:

1959500_829319723766437_959788522942077507_n.jpg

I laughed!, cheers for that

Blueband Brother said:
I still retain that this is not going to happen. Too many road blocks and when the voting time comes, people will opt to stay in the union.

However all this scrambling about by the political leaders would have been avoided if the arrogant Cameron took this issue seriously in the first place and not wait until the last minute after things have gotten a bit shaky and worrying to start some phony campaign for the no vote.

Bang on...

The panic which has kicked in over the last week is not only highly embarrassing but fuels the Yes campaign I'm sure

Blueband Brother said:

I said the same, Cameron would have taken internal advice when it was around 70/30 for a no, then he put it to bed with a smirk on his face 'well now he has egg on his chin and looks a bloody fool', remember many votes have been done by now in the postal system etc, i think the yes will nip in and just take it even as close as 51/49 for and you know what 'good luck to them and i really mean that' however what the consequences will be for all four countries i have no idea but i bet Cameron knows and that's why he's shitting it

BoyBlue_1985 said:
remember arthur mann said:
Whatever England remove from Scotland, I'm sure could be easily replaced. Foreign investment, a few bob off the Ruskies to rent out Faslane for a nuclear base, options are endless and it would certainly rattle Westminster !
Actually terrifying people like you are allowed to vote

Thus, the repercussions of maggies 'Free society' !

marco said:
Blueband Brother said:

I said the same, Cameron would have taken internal advice when it was around 70/30 for a no, then he put it to bed with a smirk on his face 'well now he has egg on his chin and looks a bloody fool', remember many votes have been done by now in the postal system etc, i think the yes will nip in and just take it even as close as 51/49 for and you know what 'good luck to them and i really mean that' however what the consequences will be for all four countries i have no idea but i bet Cameron knows and that's why he's shitting it

He's a fool that will take consolation in the increased number of future UK tory governments.

The tories have always been half hearted about the referendum. They're a unionist party that believes in GB, but the prospect of losing those scottish labour MPs......

I abhor violence but I do hope Salmond gets a kicking someday.
The arrogant little prick.

is it simply who wins then wins or what if its to close to call, do they have a margin where they would have to re count or set a date on a new vote

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.