Scottish independence

maccadon said:
Looks like the treasury could be in trouble for leaking market sensitive info to the BBC

When all the markets were shut?

I don't think so!

denislawsbackheel said:
malg said:
Rammyblues said:
Talking if Yes, general election to be postponed next May :-(
Never thought about that. Is it true?

Nope
Although a tad confusing how we would let a country that would be a foreign nation to vote in our general election. These fuckers can vote for everything they chose these days

Bluemanc100 said:
The result will be decided by the no shows I think.. I don't really understand the pros and cons and to be honest don't care i.e I can't vote therefore I have no power to make a difference.

My only hope if it's a yes is that all the power houses of UK business pull out...

Leave the People of Scotland to their own devices.

What happens however to Scottish members of HM forces, they are discussing the creation of a Scottish Military so will our Armed Forces become tri-national with no Scottish element?

Interesting times

They have presented the Westminster govt with a list of what they expect. It includes several divisions of current troops and Typhoon fighters!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
denislawsbackheel said:
malg said:
Never thought about that. Is it true?

Nope
Although a tad confusing how we would let a country that would be a foreign nation to vote in our general election. These fuckers can vote for everything they chose these days

Talk is of emergency legislation to prevent them voting on non Scottish issues up to their seats disappearing half way through the term.

- Three main party leaders ditching PMQs

- Labour bussing 100 MPs to Edinburgh to join 'No' rallies

- Westminster bum chums in banking and retail threatening jobs and higher prices

It's fucking hilarious watching Salmond dry fuck them all over a barrel. He wins whatever the result.

denislawsbackheel said:
Bluemanc100 said:
The result will be decided by the no shows I think.. I don't really understand the pros and cons and to be honest don't care i.e I can't vote therefore I have no power to make a difference.

My only hope if it's a yes is that all the power houses of UK business pull out...

What happens however to Scottish members of HM forces, they are discussing the creation of a Scottish Military so will our Armed Forces become tri-national with no Scottish element?

Interesting times

They have presented the Westminster govt with a list of what they expect. It includes several divisions of current troops and Typhoon fighters!

My lad is on Typhoon so I assume the Scottish military will use only home grown technicians or pressed men till they can develop their own

It will be like my 5 years at RAF valley for those "volunteers" with obvious division and general basic tolerance for the "other" lads in the tea bar

I also worry that the relationship breakdown in Scottish communities will be an issue once the die is cast.. No voters blaming Yes voters or vice versa...

I fear the worst

Bluemanc100 said:
denislawsbackheel said:
Bluemanc100 said:

Interesting times

My lad is on Typhoon so I assume the Scottish military will use only home grown technicians or pressed men till they can develop their own

It will be like my 5 years at RAF valley for those "volunteers" with obvious division and general basic tolerance for the "other" lads in the tea bar

I also worry that the relationship breakdown in Scottish communities will be an issue once the die is cast.. No voters blaming Yes voters or vice versa...

I fear the worst

Don't worry man, Eck's got it covered:

1959500_829319723766437_959788522942077507_n.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.