Scottish independence

Nightmare Walking said:
Will Scotland leaving the Union make my life in Manchester any different? Does them leaving hinder or benefit me?

Benefit The Jocks would become non EU foreigners over night and we could deport them all

Also would finally put to bed that stupid argument about the glasgow clubs playing in England

and we would no longer have to put up with jock MPs voting on our Business

A yes vote not only Benefits Manchester but all of England with the exception of perhaps Berwick

whp.blue said:
Nightmare Walking said:
Will Scotland leaving the Union make my life in Manchester any different? Does them leaving hinder or benefit me?

Benefit The Jocks would become non EU foreigners over night and we could deport them all

Also would finally put to bed that stupid argument about the glasgow clubs playing in England

A yes vote not only Benefits Manchester but all of England with the exception of perhaps Berwick

get rid of that c.unt Danny Alexander eh?!

OK then VOTE YES you jocks

With the Eutopia that is being portrayed by the little big man Salmond, Scotland will become the greatest country in the world, free health care & university places, free deep fried mars bars the lot.

What the Scottish parliament should do as a matter of urgency is start increasing in size of the wall, because once the Immigrants in Calais realise England is going to the dogs, it's destination Scotland.

England can become the new France and just act as a resting post for our wee friends north of the border, everyone's a winner.

red 2 hats said:
With the Eutopia that is being portrayed by the little big man Salmond, Scotland will become the greatest country in the world, free health care & university places, free deep fried mars bars the lot.

What the Scottish parliament should do as a matter of urgency is start increasing in size of the wall, because once the Immigrants in Calais realise England is going to the dogs, it's destination Scotland.

England can become the new France and just act as a resting post for our wee friends north of the border, everyone's a winner.

hang on we'll all need to get in first!

red 2 hats said:

What is the obsession with immigration down south? Like a broken record. Could you imagine how boring England would be without it?

whp.blue said:
Nightmare Walking said:

Berwick could actually thrive, they reckon that because of their unique position they could become a free trade port with offshore financial services, a 'Monaco of the North'!

Nightmare Walking said:

It depends which way you see life and equality as it is.

Scotland leaving takes away a % of votes - most of which aren't for Tory. But whichever way Scotland have voted in the past hasn't mattered a shit because take our votes out of the equation and the outcome has always remained the same.

Without patronising anyone, I'd hope that if and when independence is gained, Scotland would demand a more equal, fairer society and hopefully the North of England could be inspired to demand the same.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.